S Car Model Line Audi S4, Audi S6, and Audi S8..Audi's track-ready touch on each of the popular sedans

ESP LIGHT!

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2007, 11:43 PM
1st Gear
Default ESP LIGHT!

Jesus......one problem after another washed the car today....turned it on my esp light was on...ok i pressed the button...stayed on!?!?!? DAMNIT! lol anyways cars running like **** now, no power kinda suckin up gas...the random/multiple missfire code hasnt reappeared. My question is this, i got a 3 month 3k warranty with the car...is it feasible to make the dealership where i got this thing fix these...i mean do you think its covered under warranty? I hope things get brighter...cuz their real dark right now

Old 10-06-2007, 07:25 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: ESP LIGHT!

blaze i think you have to be one of the most annoying people on this forum ..you mkae the stupidest posts...why dont you make one post with your 50 problems?? instead of flooding the forums with your bullshit??[:@]

Old 10-06-2007, 07:57 PM
2nd Gear

wow...that was really necessary, huh

Old 10-06-2007, 11:05 PM
1st Gear

Ok then....i wont make another post. See im unfamiliar with this vehicle, and me...stupid me, decided instead of randomly poking and prodding around id find a place that has some good general knowledge about it. I figured if i had a problem id make a couple posts and someone that may have had the same problem or information about it would help me, like i would once i was familiar with the vehicle. It just so happens that alot of random problems have been occuring which i know nothing about, and instead of just running to a shop and spending a **** load of money i would like to figure it out myself(its in my nature...i call it pride in owernship). Im sorry i like to work in my own car, and im sorry i am trying to get as much knowledge about it as possible. Like i said i wont post here any more ill just search away on google hoping to find some info. And i would also like to say thanks for making me feel unwelcomed and like a giant *******.

Old 10-07-2007, 02:55 PM
1st Gear

Dude are you sure your button isn't stuck. In fact go get a VAGCOM if you can't figure it out then, then take it to someone who knows what they're doing. If you bought the vehicle maybe you should've learned a little about it b4 you ask stupid questions. Read the FAQ's Learn the FAQ's and than Start answering your own questions!!!

Old 10-08-2007, 02:29 PM
2nd Gear

That probably could have been done nicer...

Old 10-08-2007, 03:09 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: CamoA6

That probably could have been done nicer...
Pobably I don't mean it like that to be mean....... Well yes in some ways but If you want to ever learn anything about your car, read into it a little before asking dumb questions that can be answered by reading about it... COME ON NOW!!!! Gitterdone!!