S Car Model Line Audi S4, Audi S6, and Audi S8..Audi's track-ready touch on each of the popular sedans

Front bumper enhancement possibility

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 01:37 PM
1st Gear
Default Front bumper enhancement possibility

While working the other day I was hit in the parking in the front bumper, i work at a elementary school so the majority of women driving is of a great number and it happened to be in the evening and there were only 2 cars in the parking lot, me and the culprit, she was parked right in front me and decided to back out instead of doing the most sensible thing and drive forward, she barely tapped me and cracked right in the middle where theres a separate piece of the bumper for a license plate or somethin like dat. Body shop says i need to replace whole bumper or otherwise the piece won't fit secure and will flop around. I'm tryin to find a front bumper that looks more like the RS4 and i kno the OEM RS4 front bumper doesn't fit without some modifications and my body shop won't **** wit dat so i was lookin at the RSR bumper from Uberhaus http://www.lltek.com/A4_B5_RSR.htm , I'm wonderin if ne of ya'll nigs have ne experience installing it and what u think how it looks, it says installation for the RSR is made to fit factory but i question nething like that. All the other bumpers on the LLtek look so japanese, i ain't into dat ****. If u also have ne recommendations because LLtek is the only site i can find with body mods plz lemme kno i'm tryin to get it goin this weekend.

Old 02-12-2010, 10:46 AM
4th Gear

With any aftermarket bumper you will have to find a way to secure it to the bumper support.

If you want the RS4 look, why not just modify a S4 bumper to have that look?

Old 02-12-2010, 10:40 PM

if you're handy you could buy a front bumper off an S4 being parted out and mod it to look like the RS4 bumper. check audizine or vwvortex in the classifieds for a used bumper. good luck!