S Car Model Line Audi S4, Audi S6, and Audi S8..Audi's track-ready touch on each of the popular sedans

How do you like your 07 S6

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2007, 07:21 PM
1st Gear
Default How do you like your 07 S6

Anyone have any comments on there S6 Please comment on your likes and dislikes I would appreciate your feedback

Old 03-09-2007, 09:44 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: How do you like your 07 S6

I LOVE my new S6.I love everything about it, the only thing that would make it better would be a manual trans.If they make an S6 for 08' I hope they can offer it as an option.

Old 03-10-2007, 04:47 AM
2nd Gear

Audi will most likely never offer the S6 in a manual not even the RS6

Sat and had very good look at the Motor Show at an S6, love the rims, love the rear + front end specially with the LEDs.

Only thing i dislike is the centre console and the monitor for the MMI, once u have seen the A8/S8 one, the way its designed and sits the A6/S6 one doesnt look anyware near as good[:'(]

Overall the cars is unreal, and the more u look at it in the flesh (pics & mags dont do it justice - u need to be next to it to feel its presence) the more its grows on u.

I call it the 'Sledgehammer' coz its such a subtle, understated carthat many peolpe on the road would never pick its got 5.2L V10[sm=badbadbad.gif]

If u buy one, get it in black, it looks so mean and evil in black and the chrome mirrors and rims contrast very nicely with black

AnAudi salesman once said to me the 'S' Audi models are for the customer who like to carry his weapons hidden away

The S6 is more like someone who likes to carry a bazooka under his trench coat[sm=exactly.gif]

Old 03-10-2007, 01:08 PM
1st Gear

How is Audi planning on competing with BMW with the S6 and RS6 if they arent going to off transmission options. I mean BMW has a manuel for this year and an automatic. I feel like audi could have a lot more business if they offered a manuel.