S Car Model Line Audi S4, Audi S6, and Audi S8..Audi's track-ready touch on each of the popular sedans

i hate Civics

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 06:02 AM
1st Gear
Default i hate Civics

LOL, this is why i hate civics!!! This ***-clown is behind me the other morning on a two lane road, lookin all "2 Fast 2 Furious"!!! At first hes keeping a fair distance and then he gets behind me and starts reving his 4cyl. to redline. He's got an intake exhast some suspension wheels and rubber form what i could see. I think to myself "SELF... dont even waste the gas!" So i let him ride my *** to the bottom of the hill where it goes to 4 lanes. This idiot gets up on my ***, start reving, down shifts and proceeds to attmept to pass me. i let him get right next to me, gave him a smile, and down shifted to 3rd!!! After about ten car lengths i let up and stop at a red light. He gets next to me and starts reving again!!!! LOL, i rolled down my window and told him "next time you wanna race and audi, check for the lil silver and red "S" badge!!!!

Old 10-20-2007, 12:13 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: i hate Civics

ha beautiful i always hated people who tried to race everythign its always the ppl with fast cars that go out lookin to race faster cars to see how they would hold up ie an s4 going against a 911 dnt really care about wining jus curious how u would hold up against it

btw my civic would have housed you

Old 10-20-2007, 03:54 PM
2nd Gear

how exactly did you see he had an intake?? How about an exhaust if he was always behind you?? Maybe it was one of the V6 models?

haha, im just meessing with you....i agree, 99% of hondas are pretty embarassing to be seen around

Old 10-20-2007, 09:50 PM
1st Gear

unless some civic has a turbo and stripped of all accessories I bet it may stay close to the S4 but I doubt that 99% of all civics don't stand a chance to even a stock S4

Old 10-20-2007, 11:40 PM

I go out of my way to let people with S*** cars know that they have S*** cars andcivics are no exception if I see rice as I'm driving past blockbuster I will turn around go back and tell the person that they have a POS car to their face! I have no problems doing this as I am packing big time being a brown belt in jiu jitsu and having both a H&K mk 23 and USP 40. but this also applies for the oppositeif I see an M6 or S500 I turn around and tell them how jealous I am.. either way congrats on what you did l love to hear these things

Old 10-21-2007, 04:46 AM

Hey Mr. Audi Flops...

I've got a Ferrari and I can beat up Lidell AND I'm a special ops guy that walks around with a bazooka...

What's your point? Do you feel like a bigger man for making this post on the internet? Did you d*ck just grow 3 inches getting you to 2.5 inches? Does world wide cred make you the toughest guy in the matrix? Let me guess, you're a22 year-old virgin who hasn't seen p*ssy since it had you.Talk about unnecessary statements...

Okay...I'll take a guess on what comes next. You want to meet up with me so you can: a.) Beat me in a race, b.) Beat me up, or c Shoot me

Yadda, yadda, yadda...

You really need to relax...You impress NO ONE

Old 10-21-2007, 11:56 AM

ORIGINAL: slo_guy

Hey Mr. Audi Flops...

I've got a Ferrari and I can beat up Lidell AND I'm a special ops guy that walks around with a bazooka...

What's your point? Do you feel like a bigger man for making this post on the internet? Did you d*ck just grow 3 inches getting you to 2.5 inches? Does world wide cred make you the toughest guy in the matrix? Let me guess, you're a22 year-old virgin who hasn't seen p*ssy since it had you.Talk about unnecessary statements...

Okay...I'll take a guess on what comes next. You want to meet up with me so you can: a.) Beat me in a race, b.) Beat me up, or c Shoot me

Yadda, yadda, yadda...

That's one way to welcome yourself to the forums...

Old 10-21-2007, 02:16 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: tsbpenguin

ORIGINAL: slo_guy

Hey Mr. Audi Flops...

Yadda, yadda, yadda...

That's one way to welcome yourself to the forums...

hahaha....i thought that was pretty hilarious myself

Old 10-21-2007, 03:13 PM

ORIGINAL: Blue_S4

hahaha....i thought that was pretty hilarious myself
Oh it is i'm just still not quite sure where all the hatred came from. Especiall on his FIRST post haha.

Old 10-21-2007, 04:15 PM
3rd Gear

must drive a civic haha

theres a road nearby my house that i cruise up and down sometimes. Occasionally youll get lucky and run into somehting sweet like a viper, 911, z06 etc but there are plenty of people areound with mustangs or tuners who will give it a go from a red light. Me and my buddy were rollin one night and some kid comes up nexto us in a white 2.5rs with a wrx spoiler. light turns green and the m-sport x5 to my left does a better job keeping up. So the kid comes up nexto my car reving so ******* high in 2nd gear i thought he was going to blow his engine. He just keeps tapping his foot on the gas making his car jump forward a little bit. Meanwhile hes SCREAMING out his window at me and my buddy as we just laugh out asses off. It went on for at least a minute or so. The kid is so legit pissed he wants us to stop so he can beat us up. So we continue to laugh at his flat brim hat and massive white tshirt as we drive off.

Quick Reply: i hate Civics