S Car Model Line Audi S4, Audi S6, and Audi S8..Audi's track-ready touch on each of the popular sedans

Make Room, Boys

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 06:03 PM

congrats again sine! hot looking ride...

i'm sure the modding bug will hit you sooner or later.

Old 03-11-2009, 06:24 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by twinturbomew
Nice car. I have been thinking about adding a S4 to the stable for a while now But with the 2.7 body being soo dated and the B6 style IMO being better then the B7 I have been doing a lot of searching.

There are only a small hand full of companies that make REAL performance parts for the B6.

JHM or JH motorsports. Seems to be the only way to go. They have all the performance records for 1/4 mile times *I know 1/4 mile is not everything* and they have everything from in house shifters to long tube headers. Im kinda excited as im following them along to see where the performance in these cars go. But this has motivated me to move way twords the B6
Thats funny you have all of those VAST mods and barely even mentioned them.. They have the best Tip Chip for hardening shifts that I have ever ridden in or driven. Also my sister who has a B6 S4 has their Tune and that thing runs awesome, I ran a nice stage 2+ and he only put about a car on me from about 20-100.

I have no complaints with their B6 stuff!

Old 03-11-2009, 06:31 PM
1st Gear

Beautiful ride BTW I love the white, and avants are definitely the way to go.

+1 on watching out when you drink coffee.

Old 03-12-2009, 11:55 AM

There's one advantage to the tip. Holding a cup of hot brew while trying to row through gears and trying to steer is a bit of a challenge.... I know, cup holder! yadda yadda... but, you're all aware of the "cup holders" in our cars...

02AvantImola - Avants are really the best. I used to think that the Imola Avant with black leather and tint was not approachable in terms of looks but seeing sine's white on white was the first time I had think, hummm... well, there is a close second now

Old 03-12-2009, 12:22 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by V8Valhalla
There's one advantage to the tip. Holding a cup of hot brew while trying to row through gears and trying to steer is a bit of a challenge.... I know, cup holder! yadda yadda... but, you're all aware of the "cup holders" in our cars...

02AvantImola - Avants are really the best. I used to think that the Imola Avant with black leather and tint was not approachable in terms of looks but seeing sine's white on white was the first time I had think, hummm... well, there is a close second now
haha, I don't even have one anymore because of my turbo timer..

Now that you mention it, the white on white is a very close second

Old 03-13-2009, 12:37 AM
3rd Gear

Fact is, I win. Girl + White + White + V8? I'm sorry, what was that you were saying about yellow-somethingorother?

J/K...kind of. I can only hope you guys love your cars as much as I love mine.

Old 03-13-2009, 07:41 AM
2nd Gear

Very nice, very nice. I used to want a V8, but the B5 has my heart.

Old 03-13-2009, 07:53 AM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by CamoA6
Very nice, very nice. I used to want a V8, but the B5 has my heart.
I know what you mean. It's no S, but I'm still kind of torn about whether I should sell or keep my B5. It's been so damn good to me, it seems a shame.

Old 03-13-2009, 08:02 AM
2nd Gear

by B5 i ment B5 S4. I know what you mean about keeping or selling it though. I was going to sell my '00 A6 2.7 when I got the B5 S4 but it had just been great. And I ended up pulling it off financially anyway. So I kept it. I use it now when I need more ground clearance or my mother needs a "fancy" car to take to a meeting or long distance.

Old 03-13-2009, 12:36 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by 02AvantImola
Thats funny you have all of those VAST mods and barely even mentioned them.. They have the best Tip Chip for hardening shifts that I have ever ridden in or driven. Also my sister who has a B6 S4 has their Tune and that thing runs awesome, I ran a nice stage 2+ and he only put about a car on me from about 20-100.

I have no complaints with their B6 stuff!

Love the VAST guys..top top top shelf guys for sure. But when I asked them they said JHM/VAST but JHM is the V8 development side of the B6/7 S4

When the mod bug gets to you. Grab a set of these lol. I don't know guys we might need to start to worry about the 4.2 catching us

Attached Thumbnails Make Room, Boys-jhm_b6-b7_s4_longtube_header_prototype_almost_complete_3.jpg  

Quick Reply: Make Room, Boys