S Car Model Line Audi S4, Audi S6, and Audi S8..Audi's track-ready touch on each of the popular sedans

Pictures of My New Headlights

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 06:39 AM
1st Gear
Default Pictures of My New Headlights

Alright so I just did the DIY clear corner mod and it looked better than stock but it got me thinking and the following pictures will see where that led, now I know some people won't like it, that's cool, flame me I don't care I think it looks better than the stock lights. The contrast between the stealth exterior and all the black on my car and the shiny chrome headlights was just too drastic, so I replaced the stock lights...

Black Headight Pictures

And for refrence here is a link to Pictures of the car after the DIY Clear Corner Mod

DIY Clear Corner Mod Pics

let me know what you think...as far as I know I have yet to see an S4 with lights like these...?

Mason

Old 09-20-2006, 01:39 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Pictures of My New Headlights

Very nice..makes it look more euro..Where did you get them? the only thing I wish was that they were brighter during the day and at dusk.

Old 09-20-2006, 01:41 PM
1st Gear

damn man i really like that! it looks really clean.

-Hutch-

Old 09-20-2006, 07:36 PM
1st Gear

They look wkd!
I was thinking about gettin these lights for mine, are they bright enough in the dark? Do they fit ok, cos I heard that they can be a bitch to fit properly.

Old 09-21-2006, 04:16 AM
Site Moderator/Ninja

defenitly different.. I think they look cool bec. your car is black & stealthed out...
As long as you like how they look...

reminds me of : [sm=vader1.gif] "your journey to the darkside is complete"

Old 09-21-2006, 10:56 AM
1st Gear

Socal,

I was the one that said I didn't like the extreme contrast...this looks sweet now. This is perfect IMO. I'm stoked for you man, you've been working hard on this car, and honestly, I like to see someone going with cosmetic upgrades rather than just the usual stuff.

Old 09-21-2006, 05:12 PM
1st Gear

You know I used to be a function over form guy, especially when I first had my subaru, it was all about power and handling, but this car has SO much power I am not in a huge hurry to change it, and even the handling is good if you take into account that it still rides fairly smooth on the freeway and weighs over 3800 pounds when I am in it.

I am will do a chip upgrade and eventually a very mellow exhaust, but I am so pleased with the car as it is, that I really don't want to do much else to it, but it's not in my nature to leave it alone, I like attention to detail and the headlights were not exactly like I would have liked them so I found something that suited my taste better, and there are many things like that, but it will be a while before I get around to changing all of them.

Thanks for the compliment, I too think it looks better than the stockers did even after the DIY clear croners.

Mason

Old 09-21-2006, 05:18 PM
Site Moderator

ride in a stage 3 once and see what your opinion is after that.

Old 09-21-2006, 05:28 PM
1st Gear

well in 50k more miles we will see who needs a rebuild and who doesn't, and we will also see how muchb more money you have spent on gas...

Now i am not knocking you, i am jealous, i just have about 40k of school debt to pay back so i am being thrifty when it comes to my only mode of transportation...

Old 09-23-2006, 03:51 PM
1st Gear

Those are pretty close to the lights I have in my car. Much nicer than stock on the black car.

Quick Reply: Pictures of My New Headlights