S Car Model Line Audi S4, Audi S6, and Audi S8..Audi's track-ready touch on each of the popular sedans

S4 delivery time

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 08:58 PM
Default S4 delivery time

Hi,

I will be buying an S4 soon and I was wondering if anyone can shed some light as tohow much time I will have to wait between order and delivery. I will order it from Georgia if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance,

Howard

Old 01-22-2007, 10:34 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: S4 delivery time

About that long...

We are NOT DEALERS, WE HAVE NO IDEA, TALK TO A AUDI SALESPERSON!

Old 01-23-2007, 02:02 AM
1st Gear

definitely check with your dealer...

if you're buying a brand new car off audi's website, and it needs to be produced, it will probably take a few months.

Old 01-23-2007, 01:20 PM

2K S4 what the hell is your problem?!Bugger off and dont reply to a post if you have nothing to say. what a clown.

TOASTER, thanks for your answer and info, i certainly will check witha dealeras soon as I get to theUS but you confirm the idea I had that it will probably take months. thanks again.

Old 01-23-2007, 02:59 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: howard500

2K S4 what the hell is your problem?! Bugger off and dont reply to a post if you have nothing to say. what a clown.

TOASTER, thanks for your answer and info, i certainly will check with a dealer as soon as I get to the US but you confirm the idea I had that it will probably take months. thanks again.
My "problem" is we have no clue. Every dealer is going to give you a different answer, & take different times. The ONLY way to answer you question is to talk to your dealer.
While being a bit sarcastic, I did answer your question, contact the dealer. Just because it's the answer you don't want to hear doesn't make it the wrong answer.

We can help you fix the car, we can help you modify the car, we can't buy it for you, or answer dealer only questions. We do not have access to dealer stock, we don't even know what you want on the car. It might even be on your Dealers lot.

Noob, you should find out who you are name calling first.

Old 01-23-2007, 04:42 PM
2nd Gear

shouldnt the place you ordered it from tell you how long it is gonna take??? why would you come to aCAR ENTHUSIASTforum to ask how long it is gonna takeYOU to getYOUR car???? usually thePERSON buying the car knows how long its gonna take?? i mean honestly how the fvck would we know the answer to this?? were we there when you ordered your car????are we dealers?? or hell even salesman????

Old 01-23-2007, 05:18 PM

Ok, ok, my apologies for name calling 2K S4. Let’s see my thought pattern here…. I don’t live in the US right now, I won’t live there till mid-summer which means I can’t pop by an AUDI dealer just yet…. So…. I have the (apparently dreadful idea) of asking the guys at an AUDI forum to see if anybody has ordered an AUDI recently and can therefore enlighten me on how long it took them to get their car delivered. Just that, instead of a “oh yes, my uncle got an S4 last October and only got it a month ago” I get bashed like if I had asked when AUDI will join NASA and build them a star fighter…. in any case thank you for telling me to talk to a dealer I will, as soon as I am physically there.

MATTR7786…. please read the first 8 words of my original post, where does it say I have ordered anything yet!? English is MY second language not yours!

Old 01-23-2007, 05:28 PM
2nd Gear

well then find out from the dealer online or via phone, dotn act like you have no contact with a dealer cause your wherever the **** you say you are...get to the point.. go see a dealer to find the answer for your question....why would you ask how long it qwill take to get a car on order when you havent even attempted to order it yet???? you probably dont have to wait for it ..it is probably sitting in the dealers parking lot for all you know then...why the hell dont you go check some dealers websites..since you do have internet considering your talking all this **** being a NOOB.... obviously you have internet so look at dealers sites....and as far as english being your second laguage hahahaha your a joke........

i wish this NOOB could be banned for being such a jack........
waste of time for us to talk to nothing but inconsiderate....

Old 01-23-2007, 05:30 PM
2nd Gear

oh and why would you register today and say you are in atlanta georgia when in fact, you are out of the united states.....?????????

Old 01-23-2007, 06:04 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: howard500

Ok, ok, my apologies for name calling 2K S4. Let’s see my thought pattern here…. I don’t live in the US right now, I won’t live there till mid-summer which means I can’t pop by an AUDI dealer just yet…. So…. I have the (apparently dreadful idea) of asking the guys at an AUDI forum to see if anybody has ordered an AUDI recently and can therefore enlighten me on how long it took them to get their car delivered. Just that, instead of a “oh yes, my uncle got an S4 last October and only got it a month ago” I get bashed like if I had asked when AUDI will join NASA and build them a star fighter…. in any case thank you for telling me to talk to a dealer I will, as soon as I am physically there.

MATTR7786…. please read the first 8 words of my original post, where does it say I have ordered anything yet!? English is MY second language not yours!
Not a problem. I understand where you are coming from, but you should give all the details when you ask questions. If you had stated you were out of the country, and asked how long some people have waited that my post would not have been up. Your post came across as you are to lazy to call the dealer & ask them. What country are you in now?

Well I got other news for you then. In the US people usually purchases the car off the dealers lot. I would say 95% of US cars are purchased this way. This is going to get you also, we don't have as many options as in other countries, and you only have a standard list to choose from. Check out Audiusa.com & make the car as you want it. Then it will go out to the dealer you want to use, & then they can give you all of the delivery time & cost. Some dealers add a second sticker, basically it's all profit to the dealer.

LOL, on that comment.

Quick Reply: S4 delivery time