S Car Model Line Audi S4, Audi S6, and Audi S8..Audi's track-ready touch on each of the popular sedans

speeding tickts in S4

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2005, 01:01 PM
1st Gear
Default speeding tickts in S4

Im just wondering if anybody has any good stories about speeding in their s4 on any other audi, or have you ever outran the cops and got away with it? cuz i tried but i have a blue s4 and they found me right before i pulled into my drive way cuz all the cops kno where i live in my are[:@] so plz post some intersting stories

Old 09-14-2005, 01:05 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: speeding tickts in S4

I hope you are not serious....please tell me you didn't try to outrun the police to avoid getting a speeding ticket.

Old 09-14-2005, 01:21 PM
1st Gear

ya i did, i did it alot in my dads ML55 AMG, but that was before i got my S4, the s4 is my 1st car(im 16) the ml wasent that noticble, but the blue s4 is so i got away like 3 times when i was goin about 130

Old 09-14-2005, 02:45 PM
2nd Gear

I'd suggest you do yourself and all those driving around you a favor.....stop speeding....and definately stop running from police. You are headed towards a world of hurt...your actions are insanely un-safe. Someone is going to get hurt if you continue.

Get your kicks on a track...join a racing/car club and hone your skills. You'll be doing everyone a favor.

Old 09-14-2005, 02:56 PM
1st Gear

so your saying you never speed in your car? but where can i go to the track in thechicago area?

Old 09-14-2005, 03:38 PM
2nd Gear

No...I do speed....hard not to in this car....but I don't street race...and I don't go fast in crowded or unsafe conditions...and if I get caught...I don't run from the police.

Not sure about in the chicagoland area...try Audi Car Club of America as a start for resouces...here is a link...

audi car club listing

Old 09-14-2005, 04:30 PM
1st Gear

Damian -

Please take it easy. You're only 16 and your perspective of risk is almost certainly under-calibrated (believe me, I've been there).

I say this as someone whose mother was killed by a reckless driver only 3 months ago. That driver didn't think he would crash into me either, but when you drive very fast, there is no room for error and he hit me head-on. I almost died and my wife is still recovering.

Even if you think you are a great driver, 130mph on public roads is insane. Please think of others before you subject us all to these kinds of risks. Once you've killed someone, you'll never be able to go back.

Claudio

Old 09-14-2005, 06:32 PM
1st Gear

dang what happened when u got caught? i've gotten away with tickets before, but only cause we were all cruising on an empty fwy with euro cars and a lil honda decided to race us. and i picked up a warning on my valentine so i warned the guys on the PA and out of all the cars the honda got pulled over. hella scary though. and how'd u do it with an ML...the SUV??? lol are u sure it's not an SL? but yea like the guys said. i dont think you'd want your loved one's killed by a road racer either. you should invest in a valentine 1.

Old 09-14-2005, 07:19 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: claudio

Damian -

Please take it easy. You're only 16 and your perspective of risk is almost certainly under-calibrated (believe me, I've been there).

I say this as someone whose mother was killed by a reckless driver only 3 months ago. That driver didn't think he would crash into me either, but when you drive very fast, there is no room for error and he hit me head-on. I almost died and my wife is still recovering.

Even if you think you are a great driver, 130mph on public roads is insane. Please think of others before you subject us all to these kinds of risks. Once you've killed someone, you'll never be able to go back.

Claudio
Claudio...very sorry to hear about your mom and I hope your wife's recovery goes well. You are showing allot of tact here and good advice. I don't think I could have kept my cool if I had been in the same place.

Old 09-14-2005, 08:14 PM
3rd Gear

Wow you are a tool kid .. try not speeding where you know the piggies trap.. one day you will learn.
Maybe your daddy should've though more about buying his 16 year old a performance car.

Quick Reply: speeding tickts in S4