Sights N Sounds Upload and Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Audis, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

Laser Jammer video of me jamming a police laser trap.

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2008, 10:12 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Laser Jammer video of me jamming a police laser trap.

The *CLEAR* that you see on that run is normal and is in the same screen as the *EO1* every time. It is telling the LEO to retrigger the reset the EO1...because my laser mimic was jamming the crap out of it like it did to the PLIII, LTi 20/20, Marksman and Laser Atlanta III w/Stealth Mode(Did not detect Stealth Mode). The only gun that I have seen and tested that ate up the laser mimic was the Stalker but it ate up the laser interceptor also. Suf Daddy you need to get over what ever you have and I dont know why the laser star rep has not contacted you. Maybe he does not trust you because the way GOL conducts its testing....Take a look at the FL testing where you have the USA Laser Interceptor Rep. doing the shootingand the look...the laser interceptor did the best....sorry I wouldnt trust you or GOL..unless me and my team memeber from laser jammer tests attended that test. Watch out for the fleet of Porsches and a sweet Aston Martin that just picked up some laser stars from their buddy who let them know about the laser star since he has the laser star on his bmw. We cant waittoo test those set ups. We proved that the laser star works as advertised and we dont need the *Crooked GOL* to fudge the tests.

Old 05-27-2008, 10:13 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Audi 90Sport Quattro

Surf Daddy...I know for a fact you were made a member of GOL and that would taint any testing you conduct because look at the past tester at the last GOL jammer testings....the shooter was a cop of a 1 horse town and he is friends with radar roy...after that 2007 GOL Jammer Tests he became the laser interceptor usa rep and he hyped it up along with the members of GOL. Oh, yeah ask Elvis (that former laser shooter at the GOL Tests) since he was fired and he is no longer the Laser Interceptor USA Rep because he stood up and spoke against all the bad customer service and shady things that was going on at laser interceptor. I predicted that C55 (Cliff) would become the new laser interceptor usa rep. months ago since Ivan (laser interceptor designer) came to florida to seal the deal. I warned elvis on the phone of this and he did not believe. I also know for a fact that the product that is tested at the GOL tests are bought unless they are donated like the prototyped LI that is nothing like the retail and current LI. Surf Daddy...why dont you talk about that scam?????

Here is a video of the laser mimic (2 head) on my audi...This is the 1st laser jammer that I owned and it saved several times with no tickets....Enjoy...TheStaton....Sur Daddy...and HappyA$$. Oh yeah the shooter is the north american rep for laser pro park and he is one of the best lidar shooters/fimers in the business.

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/la...yte/1013321936

Old 05-27-2008, 10:20 PM
1st Gear

you have my # just call me.

Old 05-27-2008, 10:32 PM
1st Gear

I've shot several different versions of this UltraLyte LIDAR.

I found one picture having "CLEAr" on it, but its not clocking anything but a bathroom wall.

The two others I happened to shoot:

looked exactly like this photo every time I used it.

What version / model was this so I can determine the validity on the movie.
-Suf

The *CLEAR* that you see on that run is normal and is in the same screen as the *EO1* every time. It is telling the LEO to retrigger the reset the EO1...because my laser mimic was jamming the crap out of it like it did to the PLIII, LTi 20/20, Marksman and Laser Atlanta III w/Stealth Mode(Did not detect Stealth Mode). The only gun that I have seen and tested that ate up the laser mimic was the Stalker but it ate up the laser interceptor also. Suf Daddy you need to get over what ever you have and I dont know why the laser star rep has not contacted you. Maybe he does not trust you because the way GOL conducts its testing....Take a look at the FL testing where you have the USA Laser Interceptor Rep. doing the shootingand the look...the laser interceptor did the best....sorry I wouldnt trust you or GOL..unless me and my team memeber from laser jammer tests attended that test. Watch out for the fleet of Porsches and a sweet Aston Martin that just picked up some laser stars from their buddy who let them know about the laser star since he has the laser star on his bmw. We cant waittoo test those set ups. We proved that the laser star works as advertised and we dont need the *Crooked GOL* to fudge the tests.

Old 05-27-2008, 11:52 PM
1st Gear

I will check my LTi 100pps tommorrow when I get it backand post some pics.

Old 05-29-2008, 12:58 PM
1st Gear
Default EDIT: Laser Jammer video of me jamming a police laser trap.

I got our 200 LR back.
Its the same as the model 100 series, but with inclination.

These guns don't do "CLEAr" on the back screen when clocking vehicles in the default (factory settings) E-01 only when ranging out 2,000 ft or up to about 50 or so. Up close (less than 50 makes no difference). Quick trigger? same result. E-01 only. or E-02, E-03.

The LIDAR in the video appears to be a different version.
< EDIT: http://www.lasertech.com/UltraLyteCompactSpec.pdf > UL Compact
What is it and how did you test it to be 100 pps vs the 125 pps versions?

I got your cell number via PM. Its the only thing in my inbox.
I won't be calling soon as I can't think of anything you can't resolve in this medium.

-Suf

Old 05-30-2008, 12:19 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: EDIT: Laser Jammer video of me jamming a police laser trap.

Personally I think your too chicken to talk to me on the phone like all thos other jerks of GOL. I found out that *CLEAr* is only on the LTi Compact. There are other video's showing what I showed. I gave you a chance to talk on the phone but I knew you would be too chicken to talk instead of you behind the computer and talk about what you dont know about....Typical.

Old 05-30-2008, 01:35 AM
1st Gear

..........................................and what, leave a V-mail?

"I found out that *CLEAr* is only on the LTi Compact. There are other video's showing what I showed."
Post 'em up!
-Suf

Personally I think your too chicken to talk to me on the phone like all thos other jerks of GOL. I found out that *CLEAr* is only on the LTi Compact. There are other video's showing what I showed. I gave you a chance to talk on the phone but I knew you would be too chicken to talk instead of you behind the computer and talk about what you dont know about....Typical.

Old 05-30-2008, 08:33 AM
1st Gear

You can do a search at *AOL Videos* and find them yourself. I'm done dealing with you...leave the real testing to us testers and go back to your minor league testing and leave it to the big dogs. I gave you a chance to ask me any questions on the phone but you have zero backbone to do so. Thanks for making this thread alot bigger because it just sent alot of people to our site of real testers who show proof of thetests and they contacted laser star because they want the laser star because it was rated the best. There will be alot more laser star owners on the street know because of you...Suf Daddy. Peace Out.

Admin will you lock this thread. Thx.

Old 05-30-2008, 12:02 PM
1st Gear

W E A K attempt get the mods to close the thread and "have the last word."

Your "spin" isn't working either. Now WE have to search for your answer to "CLEAr" on an LTI LIDAR? I asked you to post up. You've AGAIN dodged a direct answer...but still push Laser *.

More unsubstatiated claims by you.
You still haven't answered my previous Q's, fellow Audi owners would like to know what the real performance figures are to compare and make up their own minds...............

Instead you attempt to discredit and label others as "minor league" and berate them on an enthusiast forum. Just reading this thread in its entirety frames you perfectly.

Prove your own post content about the italics bold below:
"Thanks for making this thread alot bigger because it just sent alot of people to our site of real testers who show proof of thetests and they contacted laser star because they want the laser star because it was rated the best."

-Suf

You can do a search at *AOL Videos* and find them yourself. I'm done dealing with you...leave the real testing to us testers and go back to your minor league testing and leave it to the big dogs. I gave you a chance to ask me any questions on the phone but you have zero backbone to do so. Thanks for making this thread alot bigger because it just sent alot of people to our site of real testers who show proof of thetests and they contacted laser star because they want the laser star because it was rated the best. There will be alot more laser star owners on the street know because of you...Suf Daddy. Peace Out.

Admin will you lock this thread. Thx.
Audi 90Sport Quattro Date 5/29/2008 9:19:15 PM Personally I think your too chicken to talk to me on the phone like all thos other jerks of GOL. I found out that *CLEAr* is only on the LTi Compact. There are other video's showing what I showed. I gave you a chance to talk on the phone but I knew you would be too chicken to talk instead of you behind the computer and talk about what you dont know about....Typical.
[hr]

Quick Reply: Laser Jammer video of me jamming a police laser trap.