Sights N Sounds Upload and Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Audis, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

My Home, My Car

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 03:06 AM

Originally Posted by ssbaudi
this is weird, i go to OSU and I had no idea anyone from this forum lived in corvallis - nice car man!
haha for sure man, this is getting weird, of all the places people on here could be livin at, didn't expect to run into others so close. what year are you? im goin into my final year, 5th year actually. was hoping to major in campus life, pull a van wilder, but gotta graduate sometime.

Old 08-20-2008, 05:11 PM
3rd Gear

I'll be a sophomore this year, I've got 3 more years left, which kinda sucks. What sucks even more is I might have to sell my S6 to afford it this year

If I don't end up getting rid of it though, we should start an audi club or something, or a car club in general, I didn't see anything of the sort last year

Old 08-20-2008, 10:57 PM
6th Gear

hey hey hey hold on there Oregon people. there is one OSU in this land and it's spelled OH-IO NIce allroad and pics though, that Sunset looked sick.

I've had similar things happen when some guys from my OSU posted some pics on here and I knew exactly where they were taken, then it got kinda freaky but then it all got better, but I still haven't meet them in person. This year it's gonna be a Big Audi Party at the OSU.

Old 08-22-2008, 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by ssbaudi
I'll be a sophomore this year, I've got 3 more years left, which kinda sucks. What sucks even more is I might have to sell my S6 to afford it this year

If I don't end up getting rid of it though, we should start an audi club or something, or a car club in general, I didn't see anything of the sort last year
My roomate, who had the 350Z, he just graduated, was part of some car club that met a couple of times and made trips up to marys peak.

yea dude, for sure, if you sell it or not im down. you living down there over the summer, or back home somewhere?

Last edited by mctavish11; 08-22-2008 at 01:23 AM.
Old 08-22-2008, 01:19 AM

Originally Posted by CAB509
hey hey hey hold on there Oregon people. there is one OSU in this land and it's spelled OH-IO NIce allroad and pics though, that Sunset looked sick.

I've had similar things happen when some guys from my OSU posted some pics on here and I knew exactly where they were taken, then it got kinda freaky but then it all got better, but I still haven't meet them in person. This year it's gonna be a Big Audi Party at the OSU.
yea, when the weather cooperates here, we get some bad *** sunsets. that bridge in the background, right behind that is the pacific ocean, so on clear nights, you can see for days.

Good call on the OSU thing, because of you guys, and Oklahoma state, which conveniently has similar colors, we had to change to just OS, which is really retarded because we have a chant at football games, Ooooooo Sssssssssss Uuuuuuuuuuu, Oregon state, fight fight fight, its tradition, and with the onset of the OS, it f*cks us up, bastards.

Last edited by mctavish11; 08-22-2008 at 01:23 AM.