Sights N Sounds Upload and Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Audis, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

Stupid people

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2009, 02:19 PM
1st Gear

Dumb people evrywhere....

Old 10-01-2009, 03:21 PM
1st Gear

For all the tracks in all the areas of the country that make it dirt cheap for these kids to come out and race their cars till they run out of gas, all that they have to do is spend a few bucks on some safety gear.

Yet, their invincible narrow minded everyone owes me everything mentality keeps them racing on the streets.

Its sad. The video on these boards that is a PA about Street Racing and not paying attention etc.. goes along way in addressing this, but most stations in the US would not want to burst the bubble of the perceived reality of their viewers in fear they would switch the channel due to the brutality of real life making them feel sick at their stomachs.

However, I have to admit, at age 40, I have never street raced, and I am a very safe driver and stay within the boundries of common sense, but in my early twenties, I did wake up a morning or two, look out the window, and wonder how my car got home because I did not remember driving it home from the party/bar.

I suppose we where all a little full of ourselves at one point or another. Some are just lucky enough to never have hurt anyone.

It all changes when you get married to someone you truly love, or the first time you look down at your first born child. Then go back and look at that PA, you see it in a whole new light.

Old 10-01-2009, 07:56 PM
1st Gear

OMG....the first vid is crazy...sad but true this is how they act in NJ act all the time . They are coming back from a car meet in Edgewater. The cops shut it down everyweek due to all the bs they pull. All the honda kids are like that. Dumb and cocky!! The only thing they accomplish is being loud with there terrible exhuast. They ruin it for all the people like my friends and I who go there too see hot fast sexy rides .Funny thing is the S6 was out...the Evo X's were behind him . Both cars had double the horse power than his little stock civic si BTW (si) means slow idiots ... If you looked at the odometer it was talking forever to climb up lmao! He was going to Clifton haha thats where i grew up ! DIRTY JERZZEYY

Last edited by Princess G; 10-01-2009 at 08:18 PM.