Sights N Sounds Upload and Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Audis, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

Video of my car!

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 09:37 PM
4th Gear
Default Video of my car!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MWVtg_eLP7Y

The moment you've all been waiting for, put it together in an hour or so.. with filming. Nothing special but it gives you an idea of what my car sounds like etc.. ENJOY!

Leave feedback

Love Audiforums.

Old 02-11-2008, 09:40 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Video of my car!

The link doesnt work man

Old 02-11-2008, 09:42 PM
3rd Gear

You tease.

Old 02-11-2008, 09:46 PM
4th Gear

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MWVtg_eLP7Y

I am such a tease.. try it now. Its being avaliable then unavaliable! Man, what the heck?![:@]

Old 02-11-2008, 10:20 PM
3rd Gear

I like it, do you live in Glendale?

Old 02-11-2008, 10:34 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: sineo

I like it, do you live in Glendale?
Thanks

And nope, Chandler.. about 45 from glendale. 30 from phoenix.

You Arizona?

Old 02-11-2008, 10:40 PM
3rd Gear

I went to boarding school about an hour north of Phoenix...Orme? Ever heard of it? Anyway, I've spent a lot of time in Phoenix.

Old 02-11-2008, 10:53 PM
4th Gear

I went to boarding school about an hour north of Phoenix...Orme? Ever heard of it? Anyway, I've spent a lot of time in Phoenix.
Ahh nice, so is that what makes you so kinky? Parents put you in boarding school?[8D]

And nope, never heard of it.. Arizona has so many little towns I don't know the names of, and I've been here majority of my life. Pathetic. But thats cool, I like Phoenix a lot, its a good city.

Old 02-11-2008, 11:19 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: Amze

Ahh nice, so is that what makes you so kinky? Parents put you in boarding school?[8D]

And nope, never heard of it.. Arizona has so many little towns I don't know the names of, and I've been here majority of my life. Pathetic. But thats cool, I like Phoenix a lot, its a good city.
How now, who said anything about kinky! I don't know anything about that. Nah, I went to boarding school because my mother had a Gov't job on the Navajo Rez and the high schools there suck. It was a pretty cool place...you can actually see part of it from 17 when you're heading up to Flag.

Phoenix is a pretty decent city...minus the weather. Of course, anything is better than here and even though I vowed never to go back to the desert, it's on my list for possible post-graduation locations.

Old 02-11-2008, 11:29 PM
4th Gear

How now, who said anything about kinky! I don't know anything about that. Nah, I went to boarding school because my mother had a Gov't job on the Navajo Rez and the high schools there suck. It was a pretty cool place...you can actually see part of it from 17 when you're heading up to Flag.

Phoenix is a pretty decent city...minus the weather. Of course, anything is better than here and even though I vowed never to go back to the desert, it's on my list for possible post-graduation locations.
I don't know, I was probably just imaging stuff I don't have any thread evidence to support that crazy claim, haha

And ahh, i see. Yep, the Rez is a joke, its like its own country. You don't wanna **** with the Rez. Oh really.. yeah I haven't been to flagstaff in a while, I'm sure I've seen it before though. Just had no idea what I was looking at. Been to flag many times, in the past.

Yeah its alright, you don't like the heat? I think the desert is boring but its better than extreme weather conditions. I can take the heat, lived here 10 years.. I like california a lot more personally, even though thats what everyone says, haha. But thats cool, you gotta do what you gotta do. If you ever do end up back here, let me know, we'll go to an Audi GTG or something.

Azaudi.. has its own site. It just isn't very active from what I remember. I should go to a GTG out here sometime and see how they are... hmmm.!