South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV

Anyone in FL?

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2005, 10:33 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Anyone in FL?

I know of a few but they aren't audi, I will ask around and let you know. I just saw that NHRA sport compact racing is open to the general public. I don't know if this has always been this way, but I just found out, I think I will sign up to one of their races. If anybody is interested here is the link http://www.nhrasportcompact.com/

Old 08-24-2005, 06:23 PM

ORIGINAL: jtj0812

Hi, I am in Pensacola, I have a 2000 S4 with chip, exhaust, and it's lowered. I just bought it already modded, and i'm looking for goods auto shops in Pensacola to get some more work done, it's fast enough for me so I just want to get some audio stuff done, Blaupunkt maybe?, and a short shift kit, B & M?, if anybody has any advice, I'd appreciate it. Thanks
What's up

I'm here by Ft Walton Beach and I know a guy our of Pensacola that does certified work on VWs and Audis...I think he works for a shop in Pensacola...hit me up for more deatils.

Old 08-30-2005, 09:44 PM
1st Gear

Im from Toronto Canada but im down in Orlando for school...with my S4... Ayone know any good wheel shops, and tuning shops? Ive done quite a bit to my care already, just trying to put some final touches on it. thanks

Old 10-04-2005, 02:00 PM
2nd Gear

here in neptune beach.....about 2.5 hrs north of orlando....

Old 10-06-2005, 06:56 PM
1st Gear

there is a good chance that I will be in Miami for 6 months from January 'til June. At the same time it will also be around the same time that I will be able to afford some basic performance upgrades (chip, dv, exhaust). Does anyone know of any good tuning shops in the area? Thanks

Old 10-11-2005, 06:13 PM
1st Gear

I am in Orlando, FL. I am looking for any Audi clubs and enthusiasts here in Florida.

I just purchased a '98 Audi A4 - 2.8 Quattro and looking to upgrade the entire vehicle, starting with a facelift.

Old 11-01-2005, 09:03 PM
1st Gear

I'm also in Orlando, FL(Maitland actually). I've seen a few people here from Orlando. What do you say we get together sometime and start our own Audi meet? Might as well start small and as I've seen in the past I know it'll get bigger. If you guys want I'll locate a spot to meet near downtown Orlando. What do you guys say? Email me if you're interested(camride at yahoo.com). If more than 5 people are interested I'll start looking into a place to meet.

Old 11-11-2005, 01:07 PM
1st Gear

Orlando/Apopka area!!!! Email me and we'll try to find more people.

anthony@phxinternational.com

Later bro!

Old 11-11-2005, 08:28 PM
2nd Gear

I'm in Naples Florida, down by Ft. Myers.

I don't know of any Audi-specific meets around my area, but there are definately larger car shows with a bunch of rich people around here. hell its pracrically like a car sghow driving down the street

other than that we have some forum meets here and there like Florida Car Club (really small)

but the best thing is the Gulf Coast Auto Cross in Ft. Myers. We get a whole airfield once a month and 100 racers will show up and we autox all day its great, theres an S4 there running 400+ to the wheels also, the guy is crazyfast

Old 11-14-2005, 10:21 AM
1st Gear

If anyone else is interested in an Orlando Audi meeting go ahead and email me. Dragon designs is interested, so if we can get at least a few more people I'll find somewhere for us to meet up. You can use either the email listed in my first post or haymanm at ocps.net(use @ instead of at and no spaces). I hope we can get some people together, it's great to have a support network of other Audi enthusiasts, especially when something breaks and you don't want a raping from the local dealership!