South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV

atlanta anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2006, 12:35 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: atlanta anyone?

Alright everyone start making suggestions to when we meet there is plenty of people and i know a few guys around here that would show up so date and place to meet lets do this!!!!

Old 04-02-2006, 10:48 PM
1st Gear

This is just an offer but if you guys are looking to meet up your more than welcome to join us anytime. I am the adminstrator of http://seloc.net (South Eastern Lexus Owners Club) and we meet once a month for a regular meet and also for many shows and events all throughout.
We started as mainly a Lexus site but have since grown in this area to include everyone from the Mecedes, S2000, BMW, 350z etc. and would love to get the Audi's coming out on a regular basis.
Another reason I'm here is that I am considering picking up an Audi myself and am interested in getting together with the local Audi club. Please take a moment and check out the website if your looking to get a meeto together or if you have one set up maybe think about inviting some of us out to hang with you guys.

Old 04-04-2006, 02:04 PM
1st Gear

hey man im in private message me your name and im going to come to the event at starbones if you dont mind my audi isnt super fast does it really matter?

Old 04-06-2006, 04:05 AM
1st Gear

sent you a pm and no it doesnt matter how fast your car is at all. We would love to have the Audi guys, and any car enthusiasts come out.

Old 04-07-2006, 03:37 AM
1st Gear

Hmm... I'm also in the ATL (sorta, Duluth actually) and I'm definitely up for a meet.
About me?
Well I'm 18, and waiting for my Audi (ordered an A3, going to arrive in June, can't wait...)
I'll be attending GT next school year so I'll be downtown 99% of the time (So It'll be easy to attend Audi events).

-Thomas

Old 04-12-2006, 11:17 PM
1st Gear

Just a heads up for all you Audi guys you may be interested in attending this drive event. We usually attend all of these events and have a great time.

http://www.audistreetsoftomorrow.com/

Here is the link to our thread and who is attending and what days. Please feel free to join us if any of you would like.

http://seloc.net/modules.php?name=Fo...&p=74334#74334

Old 05-02-2006, 07:21 PM
2nd Gear

ok ATL guys and gals..keep posted.. im gonna schedule an ATL area meet .. REAL soon

Old 05-03-2006, 11:47 PM
1st Gear

Thanks for the link Gavron. Unfortunatley I will be in KY that same weekend. What type of things do you do at your meetings? My audi has a few problems (mechanic and some body) but she is still fast and good looking!! ha ha. What are the "rules" of your meets?

Old 05-11-2006, 10:01 PM
1st Gear

Alright....so I finally got my Audi lookin nice and now I want to meet up with some people around here. I goto school down at Tech, and I noticed a bunch of people from the city and neighboring Marietta want to meet. So heres the plan....how about Saturday, around 3 or 4 we all meet up, check out eachothers rides and go cruise for a bit. Sounds like fun to me! We can meet at the US Play in Marietta off barrett Pky....its where I always used to meet my club back in the day when I have a 3000GT. Let me know what ya guys think....cuz Im down!!

Matt

Old 05-16-2006, 07:10 PM
2nd Gear

im a bartender at US Play .. its in kennesaw [8D] .. i live close by also .. so if you get something going im down..

Quick Reply: atlanta anyone?