South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV

Miami

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2010, 01:45 PM
1st Gear

see you guy's ther then 305-815-2896 pedro

Old 08-07-2010, 11:18 PM

Sorry I missed the meet guys, Audi troubles lol. Sorry for the long post, just needed to get this off my chest.

I went outside this evening to get something from my car. Saw that my front tire looked a little soft and decided to carry it to Sears Auto to have it checked for leaks. While there I had them change a blown taillight bulb I was trying to remove earlier that was stuck in the socket (I have a broken finger so I couldn't wrestle it out). They patched the tire only to notice once re inflating that it had bubbles in the sidewall. So I had the donut installed as they didn't have my tire in stock.

This is where the headache begins. Come to remove my car from the service bay, the gear lever would not budge so they read the codes and saw it was a faulty brake light switch. To ensure that it wouldn't get stuck again he removed the fuse and now I'm driving without any brake lights. Didn't wanna risk getting a ticket and probly wouldn't be cool to turn up at the meet on a donut

Out of this situation, I met a mechanic with his personal VAG scanner. Gonna have to make a buddy out of him especially with a future mod I have in mind...

Heard there will b another meet next week. c you guys then.

Old 08-07-2010, 11:20 PM
1st Gear

Meet happen today but with only two car's thanks to some mechanical mishap's lol thanks to blackeda6 for coming out with he's A6 ill be txting you guy's to set up a new time and date hopefully we can make this one better lmao and with more car's

Thank's guy's

Old 08-08-2010, 12:32 PM
1st Gear

^^ yea same here good meeting you to. Im also on Audizine.com and theres gonna be a nice little thing going on next sunday at markham park

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...ay-August-15th

i might be out there if any of you guys are down we should meet up and caravan up there

Old 08-08-2010, 04:27 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by blackeda6
^^ yea same here good meeting you to. Im also on Audizine.com and theres gonna be a nice little thing going on next sunday at markham park

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...ay-August-15th

i might be out there if any of you guys are down we should meet up and caravan up there
IM down for sure bro and im up for the caravan too lol

Old 08-08-2010, 09:02 PM

well i couldnt make the meet... I destroyed my clutch pedal assmebly, but anyhow I get my car back tomorrow and I will definitely caravaning with you guys to markham park. Maybe next saturday we an actually re-do the flanigans meet and have a couple drinks and some food.

Old 08-08-2010, 11:13 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by neto_06a3
well i couldnt make the meet... I destroyed my clutch pedal assmebly, but anyhow I get my car back tomorrow and I will definitely caravaning with you guys to markham park. Maybe next saturday we an actually re-do the flanigans meet and have a couple drinks and some food.
Ya man that's sound's good for Saturday ill txt everyone to see what's the best time and make it official and if anyone else want's to join in just txt one of us or post something on hear.and im also gonna try and make it to that euro meet on wensday when i get out of school at 10

Last edited by MiamiA4guy; 08-08-2010 at 11:16 PM.
Old 08-09-2010, 10:53 PM
1st Gear

im down for a drink on saturday and to ride out sunday

Old 08-10-2010, 09:11 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by blackeda6
im down for a drink on saturday and to ride out sunday
cool and im gonna try and do that DIY lip you told me about i really liked the way it looked on you A6

Old 08-10-2010, 06:24 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by MiamiA4guy
cool and im gonna try and do that DIY lip you told me about i really liked the way it looked on you A6
if you want lemme know and ill help you out

Quick Reply: Miami