South West AZ, TX, NM, OK

San Antonio, El Paso, Corpus Christi, and many more GTG's/Shows around Texas!

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2008, 12:42 AM
1st Gear
Default San Antonio, El Paso, Corpus Christi, and many more GTG's/Shows around Texas!

San Antonio, El Paso, Corpus Christi, and many more GTG's/Shows around Texas!

I have been really lazy this year and haven't been keeping the forums updated with the meets and everything going on. We have a July monthly meet coming up here in July that should be good and probably a few other misc. events between now and then. I will keep this thread updated but you can browse on over to our site, sign up, and keep up with the stuff if you'd like. Just follow the links below....

StrictlyEA Main Page
-
StrictlyEA Events Page
-
San Antonio GTG's Forum
-
El Paso GTG's Forum
-
Corpus Christi GTG's Forum
-
Austin/Killeen GTG's Forum
-
Big Country GTG's Forum
-
Car Shows Forum
-
Event Galleries
-
StrictlyEA Featured Events
-
And finally, the July Monthly Meet here.

Old 08-11-2008, 12:28 AM
1st Gear

Volkfest was a lot of fun. Here is the article and pictures --> Strictly European Autosport - Featured Event - Volkfest 2008

We have our monthly meet coming up in two weeks -> Strictly European Autosport :: View topic - August Monthly Meet - 8-23-2008

Hopefully everyone can make it out to the forums. We are also thinking about having a carting day where you drive those fast go cart deals. Also a dyno day might be happening in October. Any interest in the dyno day?

Old 08-22-2008, 11:49 PM
1st Gear

Monthly meet in San Antonio is tomorrow. Rain or shine, make it out there guys! Information here --> http://www.strictlyea.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11051

Old 09-07-2008, 11:43 PM
1st Gear

We have the monthly meet coming up on the 20th of this month. We are going to hold it at the same place at the Because We Can show at Biff Busby's since they fall on the sam day. More information by clicking here.

Also, we are all gearing up for Autumnbahn which is at the end of this month. For all those that don't know, this is the biggest European car show in Texas and one no one can miss. If you are in Texas, you need to make this show. More information about the show here.

A few of us San Antonio guys got together yesterday to take some pictures as kind of a warm up to what we will be showing at Autumnbahn. Check the pictures and article out, we think they came out pretty nicely.

Also the same weekend as the Biff's show is a show at the Tower of The America's that some of you all might want to check out. It is right by the Riverwalk so that should be cool.

Alright guys, till next time!

Old 09-08-2008, 12:38 PM
1st Gear

San Antonio is the best town! I wish I was back there, I would so go to everything.

Old 09-15-2008, 01:05 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by YounGMessiah
San Antonio is the best town! I wish I was back there, I would so go to everything.
Yeah, it would be good to have one more guy showing up at the meets. How long ago were you here?

Old 09-24-2008, 11:50 PM
1st Gear

Shows this weekend were great. I had a ton of fun. You can read the articles and pictures in the featured events section. We had a lot of new guys showing, getting their feet wet with the whole car shows stuff.

We still have Autumnbahn coming up. It has been rescheduled to the 23rd of November due to Hurricane Ike. So that gives everyone more time to prepare and it will also give everyone a chance to have a nice time out there.

Also keep an eye out on our events section because we will be putting up out October monthly meet and then at the end of November or early December we will be having another dyno day.

So keep up with stuff and see you guys later!

Old 09-26-2008, 01:49 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by SooprmanX
Yeah, it would be good to have one more guy showing up at the meets. How long ago were you here?
**** manye some years now lol..Im planning to visit within two years though
First place im going to is mexican manhattan thats one of my favorites next to oscars =D