Special/Group Buy Classifieds Member organized Group Buys and Special Order items.

Laser Interceptor laser jammer group buy!

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 04:42 PM
Default Laser Interceptor laser jammer group buy!

Hey everybody! I know I look new to the forum but I have been on here awhile. I'm also an avid member of E46fanatics, and have the same group buy going on over there. I'm also on bimmerforums, radardetector.net, audizine, you name it, i'm probably a member.

After the success of the group buy on E46fanatics, I wanted to open it up to some other forums, and was told that Audiforums would be a good place, so here goes!

THERE IS NO MINIMUM ORDER NUMBER! If you send me your paypal email address, Cliff, the Laser Interceptor USA Distributor, will send you an invoice, and you will pay him directly. Your unit will then be shipped out immediately.

You don't pay me, and the invoice comes directly from Laser Interceptor, so you know where your money is going. Many members on E46fanatics can vouch for me.

So on to the units themselves. Product info can be found here:
http://www.laser-interceptorusa.com/673.html

"#1 Laser Jammer in the World 2007 & 2008 as tested by GOL (Guys of LIDAR)!
Jams all known and most unknown LIDAR devices (US/Euro Patent Pending)
Laser Interceptor transmitters are more powerful (more than 100 times!) than comparable "look alike" devices
3rd Generation Laser Interceptor Utilizing a Powerful ARM 32 BIT RISC Microprocessor
Includes the latest updates and upgrades
Laser Interceptor CPU BOX is equipped with 4 ports (for up to 4 outer sensors), built in speaker for voice and audible warnings and serial RS232 port for communication with any PC with Windows OS
RS232 Port enables users to set up various options within the Laser Interceptor and also update the software when newer software is available
Due to Distributor available Firmware Upgrades as when new Police LIDAR guns are deployed, Laser Interceptor will never become obsolete!
100% Waterproof
Welcome sound each time the unit powers up and completes its self test
Driver will be warned when the vehicles speed is trying to be measured
Built-in thermo regulation
Made from black plasticized aluminum
Includes an optical lens on the front
Resistant to mechanical damage
We are the USA's ONLY Authorized LI Dealer - Beware of Unauthorized Resellers Trying to Sell Older, Outdated Versions!
2-Year Warranty and Upgrades directly though Laser-Interceptor USA
24/7 Email and Telephone Technical Support"

The Guys of Lidar tests really summarize the power of these jammers.

I run them personally, and have been very pleased. Also, I installed mine myself, so you are more than welcome to ask me about installation questions.

Prices for the group buy are as follows:
LI Dual GB Price is $550. Retails $700.00 (Saving $150)
LI Quad GB Price is $1000. Retails $1225.00 (Saving $225)

LI Dual HP (High Power) GB Price is $1100 Retails $1400.00 (Saving $300)
LI Quad HP (High Power) GB Price is $2000 Retails $2450.00 (Saving $450)

Please, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me, be it in this thread or via PM. I will start taking orders right now! So if you would like to place an order, please PM me your paypal email address and what model you would like, and I'll have Cliff get an invoice to you ASAP.