Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

haha Corolla RS not soo fast!

Old 10-02-2007, 11:50 PM
2nd Gear
Default haha Corolla RS not soo fast!

I was driving with a trunk full of encyclopedias and two passengers minding my own business. I shifted and my dv sounded off. The guy next to me in the Corolla RS thought I was trying to mess with him or something and decided to play. I was bored with him so I boned out passed him like it was nothing. Then I pulled to a stop sign to turn and saw him behind me getting all reved up. I turned and slowed down to 10-15 mph. He blew by thinking he had me then I gunned it. I caught up to him in no time and passed him like he was standing still. I laughed and thought we were done. then at the next light he reved on me again. The light turned green and the guy made a whole ton of noise trying to beat me with a fart can. Needless to say he had nothing on me and decided to mess with the hyundai behind me instead. haha that was fun!

Old 10-06-2007, 04:29 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: haha Corolla RS not soo fast!

wth you doing with a trunk of encyclopedias

Old 10-06-2007, 01:48 PM

? WTF ?....why even take a chance with those cars...pulled over, accident, etc....

WOW...that just doesnt make sense...

Old 10-06-2007, 01:51 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: kolan67

wth you doing with a trunk of encyclopedias
the encyclopedias are for my kids, they are a hand me down that from my girlfriend's mom.

Old 10-06-2007, 01:54 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: 13SECZ

? WTF ?....why even take a chance with those cars...pulled over, accident, etc....

It was an open road at night with no traffic. I knew that i would not get in an accident because i know my driving abilities. there are never any cops on the street that we were on either. I just felt like putting it to him. It was all in good fun!

Old 10-13-2007, 01:03 AM
1st Gear

everytime i read the title of this thread i laugh hahaha

Old 10-13-2007, 02:21 AM

ORIGINAL: EVOLA4

ORIGINAL: 13SECZ

It was an open road at night with no traffic. I knew that i would not get in an accident because i know my driving abilities. there are never any cops on the street that we were on either. I just felt like putting it to him. It was all in good fun!
thats near the dumbest statement i've ever heard. dosn't matter how good you think you can drive or can drive, there are too many variables to account for to jsut relly on "skill." If you only new the number of bodies i've pulled out of cars cause they "new they wern't going to get in an accident"

Old 10-20-2007, 04:30 PM
1st Gear

haha corollas are crap... its true that accidents are inevitable, but hey, pride gets the best of me too, i could never let a corolla with a fart can get the best of me... call me stupid, dumb, whatever, its how i was born and i was put through hours and hours of MADD, and other driving dangers videos... oh well, i die, then thats that!... hope the corolla owner goes home, cries and sells his car!

Old 10-22-2007, 05:20 PM
SoCal Crew Member

ORIGINAL: djuro37

haha corollas are crap... its true that accidents are inevitable, but hey, pride gets the best of me too, i could never let a corolla with a fart can get the best of me... call me stupid, dumb, whatever, its how i was born and i was put through hours and hours of MADD, and other driving dangers videos... oh well, i die, then thats that!... hope the corolla owner goes home, cries and sells his car!

you near not mention the almighty ae86 (20V, 3SGTE, 4GZE) and the corolla XRS (2zzge - VVTL-i)

properly built/modded, can be pretty damn quick