Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Me vs new Evo 9

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 02:02 PM
1st Gear
Default Me vs new Evo 9

Thought I would post up a recent kill of mine, I usually dont because its not in an Audi but always a fun read. A few weeks ago we had a nice day here in Colorado so I decide to bring my 98 Trans Am outof the garage. Head over and go pick up my friend, pull out ofhis nighiborhood up tothe stop light about to make a left hand turn. I look in my rearview and a 06 and up Evo 9 pulls up behind me, carbon fibered out, big as FMIC. Still sitting at the light he gets within a few inches from my back bumper, so that kinda pisses me off, so I kind of figure what is about to happen. Just for fun Iturn on the bottle/N20 and start heating it up just in case. Light goes green, he gets over in the other lane right away already going for the pass, I let him get right next to me and let him get an ear full of open headers and start pulling on him hard. Hit about 80 and had to shut down due to traffic but Ihad a good 6 cars on him by then, and Ididnt even hit the bottle. He pulls up next to me and rolls down his window, but before he says anything I actully open up the bottle and right before he says anything I puge it and say "lets go agin I havent had a chance to spray on anyone yet" he pauses and quickly says "no my bottle is almost empty, nice car" and rolls up his window lol. Overall it was funny putting him in his place, lame kill but I dont get many good ones around here tons of riced out Civics and Cavaliers not really worth it. Hope to have my S4 here soon so I can post up some encounters with that !!!!

Old 03-22-2008, 12:37 AM
SoCal Crew Member
Default RE: Me vs new Evo 9

nice.... i used to have a fully built honda with two stage NOS for a few years(50 dry and 100 direct port)... haha, i couldn't get enough of that stuff... so much fun

Old 03-22-2008, 08:32 AM
1st Gear

What mods you got? Sounds rather F&F to me and very close to proclaiming BS on this. Not a very mature attitude of yourself either.

Old 03-22-2008, 10:15 AM

^ What are you talking about? Beating evos is always mature, what car do you even have newb? I say nice job and good race.

Old 03-22-2008, 05:24 PM
1st Gear

Do you want a full list of mods or I could just give you hp numbers. NA off the bottle 386rwhp 401tq. Havent dynoed with the N20 yet but with a 100 shot you can kind of get an idea. My friend was in the car and was egging me on to purge when he got next to me so I crumbled and did. Call bs all you want I personally dont care. Here is a pic of my bitch.

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...urgeinitup.jpg

Old 03-22-2008, 05:28 PM
1st Gear

Thanks Audi ops !

Old 03-22-2008, 09:43 PM
1st Gear

Your just lucky it wasn't a 500 WHP AWD EVO (without NOS). There's a lot of them on the streets. Boost is the replacement for displacement!!
[align=left] [/align]

Old 03-23-2008, 06:00 AM
1st Gear

Sorry dude nothing personal, just see alot of crap talkers on here. Good work on the kill, still think opening the throttle on him when he was probably gunna give you a thumbs up. Still would like to know what work you've done to it though.

The car i have? As a"newb" i drive a turbobridgeported 1.3L(sorry i don't post what car i have in my signature for everyone to see), take a guess what that one is. I also work at an Audi dealership, must be a very big "newb" fixing all the kind of **** that Audi drivers come up with.

Old 03-23-2008, 08:22 AM

Yo that thing is hot, I love that pic, something to be proud of!

Snail- I was just checking...

Old 03-23-2008, 12:06 PM

Nice kill