Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

not a victory, more like a joke

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2007, 09:41 PM
1st Gear
Default not a victory, more like a joke

hey everyone, so heres what happened. I'm driving home from work late last night, minding my own business, when all of a sudden this acura integra (1990-1993)pulls up next to me. I'm not really paying attention, but he just kept revving and revving and revving. Letting me know he wants to race. As much as i didnt, i decided its time to teach this guy a lesson. So i step on it. You can almost feel his excitement as were going through the street. I'm actually in fifth gear and keeping up with him, he got meby like a hood.(and thats to say he got the jump on me.)He actually starts to laugh at me when we came up to a stop. So now that he had his fun, it was time to really show him what i got.(i might not be the fastest car but for sure faster than the acura). The light turns green and the street that we were on was coming to a dead end and it was too short for a race, but the guy still stepedon it and then cuts me off. We make a right onto a long and straight street.(hehehehe).Once he made the right he floors it, then i make the right and here i come, and coming fast. Passing him was not the hard part, the hard part was trying to get at least 10 cars ahead of him.(too bad i think i only got like 8 or 9 cars). i switch on my emergency lights so that he knows idemolishedhim. After the race we came to another light, he rolls his window down and says, "you only beat me because you have an s4."and then he drove off before i can tell him that its only an a4. But oh well, at least i didnt get beat with my girlfriend in the car.

Old 03-21-2007, 10:51 PM
Default RE: not a victory, more like a joke

There are a lot of those douchebags out there. You should have punched him in the face in addition to your vehicular beating.

Old 03-21-2007, 11:10 PM
1st Gear

LOL!

Old 03-21-2007, 11:10 PM
SoCal Crew Member

what an idiot.... sure sounds like he was asking for a beating....especially if he noticed the badging... then goes home to cry about it.....[sm=boohoo.gif]

Old 05-16-2007, 02:10 AM
2nd Gear

I get Honda/Acura kids that want to try they luck too sometimes i just let them got with out even a try but if i notice that there are a girl or so friends in there car ill do it just to let them know that your honda isn't as fast as you think it is.

Old 05-16-2007, 03:05 AM
SoCal Crew Member

you know you should alwaysbe careful.... that the other driver(s) aren't just looking for trouble...
you don't want to be that person that gets caught up it the mix....
........for example you could get in an argument and they could have a gun.......
probablysounds off the wall... but then again i live in l.a.

Old 05-16-2007, 11:18 AM
2nd Gear

yea i know i live in denver and i work at a hospital i see the results of idoits with guns and knifes all the time

Old 05-16-2007, 02:40 PM
1st Gear

Yeah you guy's are right but thats why i try to keep all my racing in the strip, or at least in races that people have on saturday nights. Unless people like the acura guy are really asking for it,(and knowing that i can beat them for sure), i usually take them out. Most of the time people dont get to aggressive unless i start to talk smack.(which i dont)Its usually all fun and games.

Old 05-16-2007, 03:40 PM
SoCal Crew Member

yeah.... just don't talk smack... just keep your windows up and throw out a peace sighn or something

Old 05-16-2007, 05:34 PM
1st Gear

yeah, thats what i do all the time, its usually the other people who start talking smack. i dont pay any atteneion unless they say something that gets on my nerves.