Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

on the subject of kills lists

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2006, 09:02 PM
1st Gear
Default on the subject of kills lists

i am 9-1 with my 93 S4. stage 2+, custom turbo 3" exhaust, bigger manifold, bigger turbo. and out of all the cars that have beat me. a ****** neon srt-4. its kinda ridiculous. like a pop can with the turbo. its ok tho, he wont last past 30,000 miles.

For none of these cars i know the year or mods. They were just street races that ive had for ***** and giggles. none of them got more than 70 mph, other than #5

1.Taken many many many ricers.
2.Colbalt ss. not even funny how bad i owned him. (in front of his lady)
3.Turboed eclipse.
4.Mazda rx-7.
5.My favorite race. with an m5. not really sure who won, but i was coming back from the mountains from keystone ski resort. we were both trailing a semi for miles, both got a little fed up and when we finally got an opening we both punched it around the semi. we hit the on ramp to I-70 both at like a 40 roll. (it was quite a long on ramp). crept past him on the left damn near on the shoulder at 120. it was a fun race all the way back to denver with speeds of like 130. he gave me a huge thumbs up when he turned off tho.
6.Lmao at this one. Nissan Sentra type r. he really thot he was hott ****. got news for him. he wasnt.
7.Wrx. dont know what year

LOSS
1.POS srt-4! lmao. was at a light with my buddy in my car, next to these 2 girls in a cougar. (not saying we raced)coming back from bowling. i had my passenger window slightly rolled up. and was talkin "****" to these other girls. (keep in mind they dont know what an s4 is, and i guess for a cougar. its pretty fast for some naive girl)i was saying "im going to smoke you", "your gonna lose so bad" when the light turned green i hit it. funny story that i didnt kno there was an srt-4 right next to me with his windows open thinking that i was talking to him. hit slammed the gas at the light burning out in FWD grabbing gears with like flames shooting out of his exhaust. sounded like he broke something everytime he shifted. it was the most awful sound id ever heard. but i caught him at another light, and hate to say he did beat me. but whatever