Suspension Is your ride slammed to the ground? Did you lift it so high you need a ladder to get in? Step in and let's talk about it.

am i low enough!!!!!

Old 05-16-2012, 12:24 PM
1st Gear
Default am i low enough!!!!!

so here we go, am i low enough! i love the slammed look. it dosnt rub atm, not even under hard braking or cornering or hard bumps.

thinking dropping another 10mm but think is that to much?

wheels are rs4 18" belive to be 8j on a 35et. forgot to look when it was off the car, but they sit very nicley in side, with the roundnes of the tyre following the curve of the arch very nicley all the way round, but maybe look better with the tyre just tucked ever so in the arch.

opinons on if it looks smart now or go lower. maybe even the pun "you were right to go lower" joke might come in later on!

Name:  pic1.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  109.5 KB

Old 05-16-2012, 03:08 PM
1st Gear

I think that looks sufficiently trendy!

Old 05-16-2012, 08:05 PM
1st Gear

Looks good! It looks aggressive, which is what I prefer over totally slammed. Love the wheels and color too. What set up are you on?

Old 05-17-2012, 08:37 AM
1st Gear

rs4 alloys, not sure if there replicas, but says ronal on the back. on 225,40,18's and coil overs are ap items. not sure on the quality or workman ship but look to have been on there some time, are not leaking from what i can see,

think i need a better picture side on on level ground as thats up on a curb.
was jacked up yesterday on the front and the rear opposite side looked real nice with it tucked in a little. main question is will going say 10mm more lower effect the ride noticeably?

Old 05-17-2012, 10:01 AM
1st Gear

I personally love how the rear wheel on theese cars tuck right up under the rear fender if your just low enough, that's what I went for with mine while still being able to clear speed bumps and such. Make sure you watch your front wheel wells. If you go to low without tucking your fenders your tires will rub on the fender when you turn.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.