Suspension Is your ride slammed to the ground? Did you lift it so high you need a ladder to get in? Step in and let's talk about it.

suspension inquiries

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2012, 09:47 AM
1st Gear
Default suspension inquiries

So I just recently purchased my '98 A4 a week or so ago and per usual I have started to think about all the things I can/will do to this car to make it look amazing. I've been looking into springs/coilovers to make the car more aesthetically pleasing and nothing more than that. I think I've made up my mind on getting a set of Racelands because the price is unbeatable and since I'm not really looking for an improved ride quality, would this be a bad move? I've read some other threads about these coilovers and have seen both sides of the arguments, and i think i can handle the cons. On another note would there be any other suspension upgrades I would have to do with the addition of these coilovers?

Old 10-15-2012, 05:18 PM
Sponsor

Originally Posted by matrixball3ro6
So I just recently purchased my '98 A4 a week or so ago and per usual I have started to think about all the things I can/will do to this car to make it look amazing. I've been looking into springs/coilovers to make the car more aesthetically pleasing and nothing more than that. I think I've made up my mind on getting a set of Racelands because the price is unbeatable and since I'm not really looking for an improved ride quality, would this be a bad move? I've read some other threads about these coilovers and have seen both sides of the arguments, and i think i can handle the cons. On another note would there be any other suspension upgrades I would have to do with the addition of these coilovers?
Have you though about adding wheel spacers? You can push your wheels out further to attain a more aggressive stance, we have spacers for 2mm up to 20mm!!

Click HERE to order or for more information.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Jason