Suspension problems - AudiForums.com

Suspension Is your ride slammed to the ground? Did you lift it so high you need a ladder to get in? Step in and let's talk about it.

Old 03-07-2017, 01:14 AM
1st Gear

Default Suspension problems

Hi guys,

I have a 2006 Audi A8L. This car is pissing me off. Last year the front end of the car was sinking when the weather gets cold. I replaced both from shocks with Arnott remanufactured air shocks. Now the car sinks after turning on the ignition. If I leave the car park, it will stay level out on level 3(standard). As soon as I turn on the ignition to on position then I hear the air pump starts working and stopped. Before you know the car front end is bottom out. I have to wait for it to warm up completely before it can go back up. While driving it, i can hear the air pump kicking in and then stop working. But none of this happens when the temperature is above 50 degrees. I really do not know what to do anymore. Hopefully one of you guys can help me. Thank you in advance guys.