VAG-COM (*New* section) Need some help with a VAG-COM? Have some good advice to offer others using a VAG-COM?

Anyone W/ VAGCOM in Albany, NY? Please help

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 11:30 PM
Exclamation Anyone W/ VAGCOM in Albany, NY? Please help

Whats up guys? I'm fairly new here but ive been browsing these forums along with the many other audi forums doing my B5 S4 research for a little while now. So i'm getting ready to buy an 01 s4 this weekend but its in Albany, NY and i'm all the way down in MD. So I'm just trying to find someone who can check out the car for me before I make the mission all the way up to NY. The Carfax is clean and clear and some things were changed but nothing major like timing belt or water pump. Its got 79k miles on it and most, if not all, of the maintenance was done at an audi dealer by the previous (first) owner. According to the current owner its never been chipped or modded at all. The current owner has changed clutch, spark plugs, rear wheel bearings and other minor stuff. He says its in great condition but for obvious reasons I would just like to make sure everything for the most part is OK. So sorry for the story but if anyone that lives in or around Albany, NY, I would greatly appreciate it if someone could check out the car for me before I drop a hefty chunk of dough and time into this car. Thanks a ton.

Old 04-30-2009, 01:33 PM
1st Gear

I live in albany. If your guy can come see me i'll Vag the car for ya.
I'd prefer he came to my work in rotterdam....he'll know where that is.
pepsicolla4444@yahoo.com