Archive - Vehicles for Sale Post your vehicles for sale.

1988 Audi 90 Quattro

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2006, 11:54 PM
1st Gear
Default 1988 Audi 90 Quattro

For Sale:

1988 Audi 90 Quattro
-New Spark Plugs
-New Spark Plug Wires
-New Rotor and Distributer Cap
-Rebuilt Bosch CIS E-III Fuel Pump Included
-Fresh Oil Change (20w-50)
-New Catalytic Converter
-New Muffler
-Exaust system is all new
-New Tires
-Pioneer CD Player
-ITT Speakers (They are original but sound so good for Factory Speakers)
-Leather Interior is like new, there isn't any flaws what-so-ever.
-Body has some minor damage, on the driver side there is a dent (barely visible) and next to the sunroof there are 2 on each side.
-Clean title
-New Air Filter
-There is a minor oil leak. I don't know where it is located, but the car runs fine regardless.
-The heater/air conditioner only works on high fan speed. I dont know how to fix this but im sure i saw a tutorial on these forums how to do it. The heater blows hot as lava 2 mins after car is running in the coldest of weather, and the a/c blows semi cold in the hottest of air
-Replaced the windows Switches on both passenger doors.
-Stuck odometer reads 225,000

Located at Provo Utah. Looking for $2,145 OBO. Ill post pics as soon as I get back home. I dont want to sale the car, I have to because I already have an A4 (for sale also but already found a buyer), and an Audi TT that I got at auction for a freakin amazing price (not for sale). I also want to buy a Mitsubishi 3000GT. < I am willing to trade for any condition 3000GT.. Working or non working. Email me at warning11@gmail.com

Old 03-15-2007, 05:31 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: 1988 Audi 90 Quattro

:::UPDATE:::

Well I regret to say it, but this car is now being sold firm. The engine keeps having problems, so im setting out to sale the whole car at $600, or part it out. Just let me know what parts you need if you desire and I will look up the price for it and depreciate its value by 60% because of course, its used. Like it says in the last post, this car is CLEAN inside, and the exterior is almost flawless except for a couple of dings, the big ones being one on the passenger door, and one near the drivers side rear end. It has the original premium alloy BBS Rims that match the creamy pearl white of the car. All of the electrical is great, and all switches, power windows, sunroof work. The engine was flawless until it overheated somehow, and now it just cranks and cranks, it sounds as if there was a giant vacuum leak.

Pictures are now below

Anyway $600 O.B.O.
Or Part out, whatever you need.

peace