Archive - Vehicles for Sale Post your vehicles for sale.

Audi A6 3.0 CVT Quattro

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 10:15 PM
Default Audi A6 3.0 CVT Quattro

This is a bone stock 2003 Audi A6 3.0 quattro. It has 89XXX miles on it. The car runs great, there are no CELs. It is black on tan leather, the leather is in great condition, no tears or busted seams anywhere. The exterior has a few minor paint scratches just from everyday road wear (i.e. front bumber, rocker panels, etc.) Overall this car is in great condition. It has 35% tint all around, the 16" OEM factory rims, and is fitted with Audi's Bose Premium Sound System. It also has Audi's renowned CVT transmission. It shifts perfect and the car offers a very smooth ride. It also has Audi's great Quattro suspension. It handles great around curves, and grips to wet roads far more superior to any other car.

The Bad-
-There is a scrape of paint on the passenger side rocker panel, visible in the picture. It was there when I purchased the car, never took the time to fix it.
-The two passenger side rims have minor curb rash on them, you only notice if you're down there looking at them, washing them or something. The two driver side rims are perfect. the curb rash was there when I purchased the car as well.
-Lastly, not long ago, I semi was passing me on the interstate, and blew one of its back tires right into my driver side. The damage was only superficial, it did not mechanical damage. The front bumper was cracked, the driver side fender dented, the rear quarter panel scratched, and my back bumper cracked. All of this damage has been fixed. It looks like new. No sign of damage at all

So since the damage from the truck tire was fixed, the only thing wrong with the car is the scrape on the passenger rocker panel. This car really does run great and is perfect for anybody looking for a high quality sedan. Please shoot me any offer. I am completely willing to negotiate. PM me or email me at mcfarlandm@pop.belmont.edu if youre interested. Thanks.
p.s. Im not sure how to post pics on here, so email me or leave your address and I can email you the pictures.