Vendors 'For Sale' Classifieds Anything for sale by an authorized AF vendor.

Aluminum Door Handles

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2004, 04:29 PM
Default Aluminum Door Handles

Dear Fiends.

I am presenting you a new line of door handles made of high quality aluminum in mirror like finish for new A4 A3 and upcoming A6 models. These are a direct replacement of OEM parts and can be installed in just minutes. Unlike other plastic clip ons, out product is made of aluminum that will last the lifetime of the automobile. We are also oferring Aluminum mirror casting as a complete replacement.
Here is a link to our product http://autogad.com/parts.html

Please don't hesitate to contact us for further details and pictures.

David
gadautoconsultants@yahoo.com

Old 07-29-2004, 06:54 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Aluminum Door Handles

I'm very opposed to your post for two reasons.

1.) Style: Contrast in color on the car makes it look like a ricer.

2.) Plugs: DON'T PLUG YOUR PRODUCTS!!!! This forum is for discussion, not for manufacturers or retailers to plug their products!!

Old 07-29-2004, 07:02 PM

I wanted to offer a great product to A4 owners. You are entitled to your own opinion.
I don't suppose S4 and S8's look Ricey with aluminum handles or mirrors do they?

Old 07-29-2004, 07:02 PM
4th Gear

Well said norcaltrojan!

Old 07-29-2004, 08:23 PM
3rd Gear

It has nothing to do with your intent gadgad. It has to do with the violation of the rules of this site. There is a forum specifically setup for your kind of post - the Business for Sale Classifieds forum . This forum is for discussions about the A4, not for selling product. Even as private owners we don't hawk our used parts here. We sell them in the Classifieds section.

I'm sure there will be interested parties in your products, but you are going about selling them the wrong way on this forum. Please repost your information on the Business for Sale Classifieds forum.

Old 07-29-2004, 08:33 PM
1st Gear

I wanted to offer a great product to A4 owners. You are entitled to your own opinion.
I don't suppose S4 and S8's look Ricey with aluminum handles or mirrors do they?
1.) Bull honky! You want us to buy YOUR "great product."

2.) Yes, I am entitled to my own opinion, but that's not my opinion, it's fact! That's why it is called a FORUM and not an ADVERTISEMENT!

3.) I have yet to come across any s4's or s8's with that crap on 'em, and if I do, you can be sure I'll be the first one to say it looks like a ricer!

So if you have anything constructive to contribute to the forum, other than soliciting purchases, you are more than welcome to stay. Otherwise, I suggest taking your business elsewhere because you aren't going to make any friends by wasting our time.

Old 07-29-2004, 08:38 PM
1st Gear

Sorry if that sounded malicious, I just hate when people try to plug their own product and then when I make a stink about it they try to call me out and make me look like hipocrit.

Old 07-29-2004, 09:01 PM
3rd Gear

All right, take it easy norcaltrojan. It could be an honest mistake on his part. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt. Remember, a lot of people join forums without reading the rules and don't understand proper forum ettiquette. I'd rather give someone the benefit of the doubt first - they may turn out to be a great asset - if they continue, after a polite warning, then I can justify flames!
Besides... this site is going to need advertisers eventually to help pay the costs of management. I'd hate for this site to become known as a site full of mean, rude, and unappreciative people.

Let's see if he takes his ad to the proper forum.

On a side note... there are S4's and S8's with aluminum handles and aluminum side mirrors. They are part of the "Sport" version.

Old 07-30-2004, 12:21 PM

I apoligize if I have offended anyone with my post. My intention of passive advertising was pure and simple one.
I would like the Moderator to delete/move this post, as he pleases.

Thank You

Dave

Old 12-01-2004, 04:22 PM
1st Gear

sorry gadgad, I read my post again and it sounds a little malicious.