West AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

[off-topic] Seattle, WA meetup?

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 07:48 PM
Default [off-topic] Seattle, WA meetup?

It's one thing to post on the forums, but to actually go out and network with people who drive Audi's too is another. Is there anybody in the Seattle, WA area besides me that wants to help me plan a meetup for other Audi enthusiasts?

I'm posting this in the A4 section before I lurk in other areas and post there, in case I get shot down pretty hard. It'd be embaressing to be the only one to attend what's supposed to be a pretty cool meetup, haha.

Old 10-04-2007, 08:38 PM
Default RE: [off-topic] Seattle, WA meetup?

Atomic bump. Is there srsly nobody from the Seattle area that owns an Audi A4?

Old 10-04-2007, 09:18 PM
1st Gear

I am moving up to Washington next friday! I just purchased a house in Puyallup and although we got the keys today I won't be there till next week. I will spend most of my time in the Renton/ Seattle area. I don't have mods or anything but I LOVE my car!

Old 10-04-2007, 09:27 PM

That's okay, you don't necessarily have to have mods. I was thinking we could have an Audi night when the weather (chilly of course, but not rainy) permits. I personally want to network so it won't be as hard to find good shops, reliable parts, etc etc. The whole local thing works alot better than on a forum. But, I'll update you with the info once we get more people in.

Old 10-06-2007, 09:14 AM
1st Gear

I'm up north of Seattle around the Mount Vernon area. I know of some good shops down that way that can provide you with great service, just ask. I prefer to do most of my work myself, though, and with my 171,000+ mile A4 (and a 300,000+ mile Alfa Milano!), it could become expensive to have a shop do all of my work.

Old 10-06-2007, 02:05 PM

Yeah, I just met up with an old buddy yesterday who does work on his car, and he's getting an A4 too (I persuaded him) so we'll probably do work on our cars together. (Like heterosexual men do work on cars, you sick *****, not anything else "together" )

Old 10-08-2007, 06:22 PM
1st Gear

If you live in Puyallup, go to TKOMotorwerks in Auburn not too far from the Super Mall. I get all my work done there. In Feb., I'm going back for my turbo upgrade.

Old 10-09-2007, 01:56 AM
1st Gear

Hmm, well, what about an A6 owner? I just did a drive over to leavenworth with some people from VWVortex and NWQuattro people.

Old 10-11-2007, 07:18 PM

Yeah, all Audi owners are welcome. I know there's like ten million Audis that people drive, so heads would turn if there's like fifty Audis cruising by, all in one pack.

Old 10-11-2007, 07:46 PM
SoCal Crew Member

ehh only if i still lived in Kirkland/ Bellevue, i'd so go!

Quick Reply: [off-topic] Seattle, WA meetup?