West AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

Audiforums License Plate Frame

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2009, 03:54 PM
Administrator
Default Audiforums License Plate Frame

Hey all,

I'm thinking of making one for my self and was wondering if anyone else is interested in this.

I'm not trying to make any money from this (or lose money), so whatever I get quoted is what you pay. I would probably think the more plates we order, the cheaper it is as we might be qualified for a group buy price.

As of now I don't think I want to ship it. Hence why I'm keeping it local as I will probably see you sooner or later during a GTG.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll come up with couple of designs we can choose from.

Old 07-17-2009, 09:03 PM
Administrator

im interested

Old 07-17-2009, 11:29 PM
SoCal Crew Member

**arm raised**

Old 07-17-2009, 11:32 PM
1st Gear

That is a great idea. Ill drive up to LA for it. After deployment that is.

Old 07-18-2009, 02:51 AM

Im in

Old 07-18-2009, 01:11 PM
SoCal Crew Member

I could use another

Old 07-19-2009, 02:47 AM
2nd Gear

whats it look like

Old 07-20-2009, 12:21 AM
SoCal Crew Member

I'm IN!!!!

Old 07-20-2009, 01:17 AM
Administrator

I'm really glad to see some interest!

Anyway, I was thinking of two options. Depending on which one is more desirable, I will then find a place that can make the frame basing it on the material we choose.

Option #1: Chrome license plate frame/metal: This will have the chrome - polished look. The letters/writings would be black. I have yet to see colored writings on this so keep in mind this option would only be chrome with black writings. I would also think that this option would probably cost the most.

Option #2: Plastic license plate: This will be the typical (most) dealers frames. You've all probably seen this before. However, if we choose this particular one, I would probably want them in color instead of the plain old white writings. I'm not too sure if the place can have this in color but I was thinking of getting a special markers and color them in for you guys.

As for design, the only one I came up with would have the "Audiforums" logo/writing as seen on the shirts and decals that i3uddha, PandaXpress, and JETSPEED333 had. This "Audiforums" writing would be located on the bottom part of the frame (note: if we decided with the plastic frame, I would want the back part of the "A" to be red - as seen on the decals and shirts).

On the top, I was actually planning to put "SoCal Crew" or "SoCal Crew Member". I actually thought about putting our screen names up top but that would cost a lot more (I'm still going to ask how much it will cost).

Anyway, you guys can decide which one you want. I'm just basing this on the voting system. Whichever has more votes, the one we're going with.

I honestly don't really care about which one we go with.

Alright guys, let me know and we'll go from there.

Thanks!

Old 07-20-2009, 03:50 PM
SoCal Crew Member

is there one with a CF look to it :-P lol

Quick Reply: Audiforums License Plate Frame