AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   West (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/west-41/)
-   -   The Beast is Back in the Shop (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/west-41/beast-back-shop-122017/)

Rhino85 01-22-2009 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by kriptonik (Post 1029475)
^I knew you were Latasfian! LOL.

hahahahaha

PandaXpress 01-22-2009 11:40 PM

dont forget the tax fraud

Originally Posted by Superdug (Post 1029415)
That's why I chose option 3 Don't get married in the first place. I got lucky and dodged a huge bullet. And really Jet is the only real baller here. It's cause he owns DJ Motorsports and makes a killing off of super cheap illegal immigrant workers.

Superdug 01-23-2009 02:53 PM

Cheng, shhhh that was supposed to be confidential. We don't want the IRS cruising the forums and finding out about jet's tax fraud. dang.

Audinam 01-24-2009 10:19 PM

thanks for the complements on the car............. and the girl......... she's a sweetie........ actually, she's a cheep date, but i'm having fun with the car, no major problems yet, I have to fix my fender now, maybe i'll do it myself, use some epoxy, sand it, paint it, and clear coat it, do you think i'tll look to ghetto? the dent is only 3 inches by 3 inches.........

and my gf love me very much, she's got an evil twin................ and i slept with her too..... she likes to eat............ espeicially two eggs and a sausage for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.....=) hee hee =)

DÌEGØs AÜD!CTIØN 01-24-2009 10:27 PM

^^^^gangsta...

Rhino85 01-25-2009 04:23 AM

Originally Posted by Audinam (Post 1030568)
thanks for the complements on the car............. and the girl......... she's a sweetie........ actually, she's a cheep date, but i'm having fun with the car, no major problems yet, I have to fix my fender now, maybe i'll do it myself, use some epoxy, sand it, paint it, and clear coat it, do you think i'tll look to ghetto? the dent is only 3 inches by 3 inches.........

and my gf love me very much, she's got an evil twin................ and i slept with her too..... she likes to eat............ espeicially two eggs and a sausage for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.....=) hee hee =)

hahaha nice bro nice

You gonna make it next weekend?

a3_yuppie 01-25-2009 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Audinam (Post 1030568)

As much as we like to hear from you now that you've moved to the hinterlands, there is really no need to inundate us with stories of you, your gf, and Denny's grand slams.

Superdug 01-28-2009 12:52 AM

Wait didn't Nam say, she has a twin and he slept with both of them. Dude a plus for you. Plus there was something with eggs and ham your weird but interesting. good luck.

Audinam 01-28-2009 05:28 AM

sorry guys, won't be able to make it to any event until i move back, which should be Feb 19th. =)

hope you guys got the joke about 2 eggs and 1 sausage in the middle

oettinger1919 01-28-2009 10:39 AM

Cock n' Balls?