West AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

Lots of Audi 1.8T parts (stock and performance)

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2011, 07:36 PM
1st Gear
Default Lots of Audi 1.8T parts (stock and performance)

I sold my 2002 A4 1.8T and so I have quite a few parts left from projects or things I didn't include. All prices are OBO. All parts are located in Northern CA, (Sacramento area). Here is everything!

VM Racing catless "track pipe" Bolts up between the turbo and the downpipe. I will also include gaskets, new turbo bolts, and a "angle block", which pulls the 2nd O2 sensor out of the exhaust stream to help avoid a CEL. The track pipe showed a noticeable power increase. It was used for about 30,000 miles. The track pipe has a nice heatshield on it too making it far less suspicious. Everything originally cost me ~$200.
$150 + shipping

Stock K03 turbo with 120,000 miles on it. Very little shaft play. I replaced it with a K04 before anything went wrong with it. Would be great for a core, or if you just need a stock turbo.
$100 + shipping

Blown K04 turbo. Not sure exactly what happened, but after installing it, the first time I got on it, it started dumping coolant and oil out the exhaust. A few of the fins are bent/broken, and there is LOTS of shaft play. This is definitely for rebuild only.
$50 + shipping

Stock 1.8T injectors. Used about 110K before I replaced them with 225TT injectors.
$100 + shipping

Stock intercooler parts. Hoses, clamps, ductwork SMIC itself. I can take pics of everything if you want, but if it's not there I don't have it. I want to sell as a whole lot.
$50 + shipping

Stock 1.8T clutch/flywheel. Used for 1 year, or about 15,000 miles.
$50 + shipping (it weighs a TON, so be prepared for some steep shipping)

3 ABS speed sensors. One never installed, one installed and removed, one was the one that was in the car originally. Thought they would fix the ABS problem, but they didn't. Name your price, as they were between $50 and $100 new.

Stainless steel brake lines (brand new in box) from ECS tuning. SS lines are also coated and include copper washers.
$80 + shipping

All weather floor mats (genuine Audi)
$60 + shipping

Podi.ca gauge pod. Test fitted, but no gauge was ever installed.
$50 + shipping

NewSouth Column gauge pod. It's not a column replacement, you're supposed to stick it to your stock steering column. Also test fitted, but no gauge ever installed.
$30 + shipping

Pics are available if you want them of specific things. Send an e-mail to subaraudiu AT gmail DOT com if you're interested.

Attached Thumbnails Lots of Audi 1.8T parts (stock and performance)-img_1554-custom-.jpg   Lots of Audi 1.8T parts (stock and performance)-img_1555-custom-.jpg   Lots of Audi 1.8T parts (stock and performance)-img_1560-custom-.jpg   Lots of Audi 1.8T parts (stock and performance)-img_1566-custom-.jpg   Lots of Audi 1.8T parts (stock and performance)-img_1573-custom-.jpg