West AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

Magic Mountain cruise........ CHANGE OF PLANS

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2008, 02:05 PM
SoCal Crew Member
Default RE: Six Flags, Magic Mountain?

Anyone listen to JackFM...They're doin this thing on umm...flag day and the first 200 cars to be whereever they tell you to be and let them put a sticker on your car get 2 free tickets to six flags. I just don't know if they have to be used that day or not. I guess this is only good if you live close to it though, it'd be too much gas if not.

Old 06-10-2008, 04:07 PM

wow im a complete moron being on the other side of the world. i kept on reading JUNE 13th when were going JULY 13th. F*** im totally coming. sign me up dawg

oetty: haha nah havent smashed it up just havent been very active in the audi community. was working alot and then was smokin too much of the cheebs so i was a non-social inhabitant. im making a comeback though! england has straightened me out with plenty of.....ALE!!!!! [sm=alcoholic.gif]

Old 06-10-2008, 04:28 PM
SoCal Crew Member

i wanna see some pix from England Adam

Old 06-10-2008, 04:45 PM

yeah i need to make a post with all the pics. unfortunately i dont have any REALLLY good pics but i have a few of some R8's and other maseratis and lambos. ive seen some AMAZING skyline R34's 33's 32's but wasnt able to get out the camera fast enough. those and the typical tourist pics of all the attactions. i got drive the one in your sig. is that a LP640 or regular murcig?

Old 06-10-2008, 05:16 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Rhino85

Anyone listen to JackFM...They're doin this thing on umm...flag day and the first 200 cars to be whereever they tell you to be and let them put a sticker on your car get 2 free tickets to six flags. I just don't know if they have to be used that day or not. I guess this is only good if you live close to it though, it'd be too much gas if not.
I dont know if id be down to let ANYONE put ANY sticker on my car, much less a radio station sticker...

Old 06-10-2008, 10:54 PM
SoCal Crew Member

yeah, i've been trying to edit the first page so the title reads July 13th, but for some reason, it won't let me edit it.

Adam, you should be back in a few days right? hope to see you soon and with pix!!!!!!

For Sure List:

audinam + 2
Rhino85+1
Broodieone +1
Dohonam
Jetspeed +1
Capt

Maybe's List:

team wilcox
Superdug
lumed13
clipse
Oetty
PandaX
Kriptonic
i3hudda

Old 06-10-2008, 10:55 PM
SoCal Crew Member

^ ya there has been alot of issues with the forums lately~

Old 06-11-2008, 01:49 PM
SoCal Crew Member

As of right now, keep me as a maybe... Got a lot of things going on this month and next month, not sure if i will have funds for this

Old 06-11-2008, 02:47 PM
SoCal Crew Member

Meh... just keep me in for yes+1 as i'm more prone to go have fun than bail... butif i decide to bust a Mark i'll let u know on day you order the tickets [sm=smiley36.gif]

Old 06-11-2008, 05:45 PM
SoCal Crew Member

ORIGINAL: brodieone

ORIGINAL: Rhino85

I dont know if id be down to let ANYONE put ANY sticker on my car, much less a radio station sticker...
haha put it on for 2 hours then scrape it off...

Quick Reply: Magic Mountain cruise........ CHANGE OF PLANS