West AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

PICS THREAD - 2007 February SoCal GTG

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2007, 11:26 PM
2nd Gear
Default PICS THREAD - 2007 February SoCal GTG

I'm too lazy to add mine, but I'm saving my spot and starting the thread.
I'll put them up after I take a nap.
The geezer is tired after that beating I took on the poker table.

*Pics added:

Old 02-26-2007, 12:04 AM
Administrator
Default RE: PICS THREAD - 2007 February SoCal GTG

hey i was third place man[:@][:@][:@]

Old 02-26-2007, 12:44 AM
Administrator

OUR TEXAS HOLDEM WINNER
SuperDoug
Superdoug
2rd - swau
3rd- me PandaXpress

Old 02-26-2007, 01:43 AM
URQ
1st Gear

Nice to meet allot of you today.
And Thanks for posting photos of my old beater!

Old 02-26-2007, 02:25 AM
1st Gear

Thanks for the poker game, I had a good time. Hey Panda, can you pm the body shop info? Thanks.

Old 02-26-2007, 03:52 AM
SoCal Crew Member

yeah, me and my girlfriend enjoyed meeting eveyone too... sorry couldn't make it for poker... i love hold em' too!... but she's not too into it... i need to teach her.. : ) looking foward to next months gtg. by the way if anyone need a pair of(or just one)D2S hid bulbs...4,600-8,000K i have a few pairs for sale. $40... $50 shipped.

Old 02-26-2007, 05:23 AM
SoCal Crew Member

Great to meet all the new-comers, and great to be back to the GTG again after a few months of my no-show's,

Nice meeting you William, Art,Jet and Steve, Phillipand Doug and a lot more people that i can't remember your names, wish i coulda stayed for the poker game, and wish we didn't loose our caravan, we went from a huge caravan of 30 down to 10 caravans of 3

Adam (Captainmrgn), remember that Evo we passed in San Diego, he was behind me all the way to work inLa Jolla, we ran down Torrey Pines rd (that downhill) hard and we gunnedit on the uphill towards the cove, he looked over me and looked really shocked that i kept up with him, we gave each other a thumbs up and a smileand went on our own ways

Old 02-26-2007, 07:34 AM

ORIGINAL: Audinam

Great to meet all the new-comers, and great to be back to the GTG again after a few months of my no-show's,

Nice meeting you William, Art,Jet and Steve, Phillipand Doug and a lot more people that i can't remember your names, wish i coulda stayed for the poker game, and wish we didn't loose our caravan, we went from a huge caravan of 30 down to 10 caravans of 3

Adam (Captainmrgn), remember that Evo we passed in San Diego, he was behind me all the way to work inLa Jolla, we ran down Torrey Pines rd (that downhill) hard and we gunnedit on the uphill towards the cove, he looked over me and looked really shocked that i kept up with him, we gave each other a thumbs up and a smileand went on our own ways
haha hell yes nam! [sm=smiley20.gif] that evo was faaaaaast. defintly not stock. wish i coulda been posted up in the turns going down TP watching you guys zzzzzzzzzzzzzzooooomm by!! it wasgood crusing back with you though...not to fast but withsomesprinting moments mixed in haha

next gtgI HAVE TO cruise UP to the gtgwith everyone!! kick me in the face if i dont follow through k? [sm=proof.gif] [sm=signs007.gif]

Old 02-26-2007, 11:02 AM
SoCal Crew Member

Ya That was a great meeting. Good to meet some of the guys who i've been posting with.

Old 02-26-2007, 12:17 PM

It was great to see all of the old faces and meet some new folks. Texas Hold'em was good, especially if I hadn't made my last bone-headed move.[sm=headbang.gif]

I have a really crappy video that I have been editing so it might not stink quite so bad. Hopefully I'll get that posted in the next couple days. Definitely not going to win an Academy Award or take over Jason's job.

Cheers!

Quick Reply: PICS THREAD - 2007 February SoCal GTG