SoCal - Coffee, Hang Out, and Korean Taco Night

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 12:54 PM
SoCal Crew Member

Thanks, i'll have to check it out this week

Old 08-03-2009, 08:31 PM
SoCal Crew Member

Originally Posted by myxyzxo
Or we can have Boiling Crab. I have a friend that just opened one in Ontario. Beer is $3, they serve Crawfish, Oysters, Crabs.
I'm way more down for this than for a taco truck. especially korean tacos. that **** just sounds shady...

Old 08-03-2009, 10:13 PM
SoCal Crew Member

oooooooo Boiling Crab. My bro-in-law has recommended me this (He's been to the Garden Grove one many times) and I've been wanting to check it out. What's the date?

Old 08-03-2009, 11:08 PM
Administrator

Shady Korean taco truck? This place is legit. It's a new thing they came out with. It was actually on TV and the owner used to work for a 5 start hotel in the area. I had to wait in line for two hours when I first went. It was well worth it. You'd probably have to have Korean BBQ and know it to understand the whole concept. The place is actually far from being shady compared to those Mexican taco trucks.

As of Boiling Crab, is there a homie price you're gonna get Calvin? Because there's one around the area that we can go to that's closer.
Also I'm not too sure if all of us are gonna be down for this. It's about 20 bucks a pop for Boiling Crab and could be more depending on what you get.

All in all, I was starting the idea for coffee, but if you guys want to go out to eat instead, I am far down with that.

Old 08-04-2009, 01:13 AM
SoCal Crew Member

@SoCalJoe, the boiling crab in OC. There is like a 45min to an hour n a half waiting line (this is on Fri-Sat).
@Kriptonik, I am pretty sure there is a homie hook up. But I should let you know that. It is against my beliefs to accept a hook up price from a friend that is just starting out. I'll cover whatever is missing or short on. As for the date, lol no idea.

Edited: After re-reading my post. I realized that it sounded kinda of rude. For that I apologize if it offended anyone when I said, "It is against my beliefs to accept a hook up price from a friend that is just starting out." What I'm trying to say is that, I believe it's bad luck for any new business to give free/discount to customers. It's like giving away your money, when you haven't made any yet. Another thing even though I said it's a friends place, but in honesty there are 3 partners. I know all 3 of them but really only consider one as a friend. I really don't care much for the other 2.

Last edited by myxyzxo; 08-04-2009 at 10:26 AM.
Old 08-04-2009, 03:16 PM
SoCal Crew Member

I'm down for coffee lol

Old 08-05-2009, 02:21 AM
SoCal Crew Member

^^ me too

Old 08-05-2009, 11:58 AM
SoCal Crew Member

sooshee

Old 08-05-2009, 03:31 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by love the booB5
sooshee
hells yeah!

Old 08-05-2009, 07:47 PM
SoCal Crew Member

mother *******!!

i've had both kogi (rowland heights) and boiling crab (alhambra), both are good **** but i prefer boiling crab since it's mroe of a group atmosphere. plus they have beer =). keep in mind all of your steering wheels are going to smell like garlic and butter after lol.

i myte come out of hiding for this... depends on the date!

Quick Reply: SoCal - Coffee, Hang Out, and Korean Taco Night