Archive - Wheels/Brakes/Suspension List your Wheels/Brakes/Suspension parts for sale within.

FS: Jetta w/ Oettinger, H&R, Thermal Solutions, 19" AT Italias...MUST SELL!

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2004, 05:28 PM
Default FS: Jetta w/ Oettinger, H&R, Thermal Solutions, 19" AT Italias...MUST SELL!

This car needs a good home IMMEDIATELY! (NO PARTING)

The car is now sitting in my garage (fully detailed and ready to show). It's not even registered and the plates are off of it because I already got my other car. This car needs a good home immediately! Please help me and email me with offers. Also, let me know if you know of anyone who would want it.

$17,500 takes it...

It's a 2001 Jetta GLX VR6, 5 speed, coo! white, grey leather, monsoon, moonroof, etc... (fully loaded)

Installed is the full 9-piece Oettinger kit (front, grille, skirts, rear apron, rear spoiler, roof spoiler, and mirrors), h&r coilovers, 19" AT Italias, Neuspeed strut and sways, R&D Thermal Solutions cat-back, Zimmerman brakes, full Oettinger interior (pedals, shifter, mats), fully painted engine bay, 2004 tails, rear painted emblem, and other goodies that I can't think of off the top of my head.

Placed 3rd @ Waterfest '02.

Car will include many stock parts (exhaust, brakes, suspension)

Car has 43,xxx miles and there will be no more b/c the car is not being driven. Running great! Just replaced mass air flow sensor and brake rotors. Oil changed every 3-4k miles. Please email with questions or for more details. Also, just repainted my front bumper, clear corners, and the antenna.

Email or Im for more details/pics. Thanks.
egolub@udel.edu
Evan

Old 08-08-2004, 06:32 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: FS: Jetta w/ Oettinger, H&R, Thermal Solutions, 19" AT Italias...MUST SELL!

if only it was AWD