Wheels and Tires Post up threads with questions about wheels and tires for your Audi here

19" R8 Rep WHEELS

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 11:40 PM
Default 19" R8 Rep WHEELS

Hello everyone;

I'm looking to buy this wheels for my B7 A4. I just would like to know if they will fit my car perfectly w/o any damage or problem. Also are this replica wheels a safe buy? is their weight vs the OEM ones pretty much the same?

thanks in advance!

Here is the page so you can look at it, http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...TQ:MOTORS:1123

Old 02-24-2010, 04:13 PM
1st Gear

I am so glad you found those. For $600 you can't beat them and if they're anything like mine, they'll be of great quality.

I have the 18X8's on my A8 from OEWheels, LLC in FL. They don't make a 19" rim like these but I really like the quality and fit and they are WAY lighter than my OEM 5 spoke 19's. The fit is perfect with a +35mm offset.

If my OEM wheels fit my car and your car, and these fit my car, then these should fit your car.

Now, if only this company made them in 19X9's!! That would ROCK!!

Please post pics when you get them.

Old 04-15-2010, 01:02 AM
2nd Gear

I can't image what kind of "quality" wheel you would be getting for $600. These wheel are usually made in China and do not hold up well. Next to OEM, Hartmann Wheels are the only ones I would put on my car. Check them out!

http://shop.achtuning.com/Hartmann-W...udi-B7-A4.aspx

"Achtuning has partnered up with Hartmann Wheels to bring the highest quality Audi and Volkswagen replica wheels available on the market to the US. Hartmann replica wheels are designed by Germany's finest craftsmen and engineers. They are made using low pressure cast molding with quality second to no other replica wheel and feature a 12 month warranty. Don't be fooled by the cheap copies found elsewhere, even many wheels that claim to be made in Europe, are cast in China and shipped to Europe for "Final Assembly". If you want the best OEM replica wheels look no further!"

Old 05-16-2010, 01:23 AM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by jmgrande
I can't image what kind of "quality" wheel you would be getting for $600. These wheel are usually made in China and do not hold up well. Next to OEM, Hartmann Wheels are the only ones I would put on my car. Check them out!

http://shop.achtuning.com/Hartmann-W...udi-B7-A4.aspx

"Achtuning has partnered up with Hartmann Wheels to bring the highest quality Audi and Volkswagen replica wheels available on the market to the US. Hartmann replica wheels are designed by Germany's finest craftsmen and engineers. They are made using low pressure cast molding with quality second to no other replica wheel and feature a 12 month warranty. Don't be fooled by the cheap copies found elsewhere, even many wheels that claim to be made in Europe, are cast in China and shipped to Europe for "Final Assembly". If you want the best OEM replica wheels look no further!"
Actually they wheels are made in the US, and what company wouldn't claim their competitors are crap. A search on the internet shows a lot of people, especially on corvette forums, raving about OEWheels LLC.

Hartmann Wheels are very nice, but just because it comes from China doesn't mean it's crap. Apple makes products people love in China and Mexico.

Quality can be found when a company cares.

Old 05-16-2010, 03:36 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by mikekey
Actually they wheels are made in the US, and what company wouldn't claim their competitors are crap. A search on the internet shows a lot of people, especially on corvette forums, raving about OEWheels LLC.

Hartmann Wheels are very nice, but just because it comes from China doesn't mean it's crap. Apple makes products people love in China and Mexico.

Quality can be found when a company cares.
All I found it bad reviews when I just typed in OEWheels LLC. Most people complaining over poor customer service and bad vibrations in the wheels.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/Auto-Par...-com-fje68.htm

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/auto...g-posting.html

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c4-g...utors-llc.html

http://www.my3cents.com/showReview.cgi?id=7819

But like I said, everyone can do what they want. I don't understand how they could sell wheels for so cheap.

Old 05-19-2010, 04:36 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by joankan2010
wow! I finally find this topic. Thank you very much for your post. I really find some information about these topic from many website. Hope to get some useful information from your post and other visits' comment. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by tuvw396
air jordan 10 air jordan 10, throwback nba jerseys throwback nba jerseys, jordan 6 carmine jordan 6 carmine, sports jerseys sports jerseys, nike sb dunks nike sb dunks,

admin delete!

Old 05-20-2010, 11:35 PM
2nd Gear

Well all I can say is I ordered from them on Sunday, my wheels arrived in perfect shape today on Thursday.

Of course bad reviews come to the top, but on LS1Tech and Corvette forums where I frequent they came highly recommended.

And I was wrong, my wheels say there where made in China, but whats new.

Usually people who have bad experiences are the loudest customers. I have lots of happy customers, but it's the one guy I ticked off once, that is the loudest most vocal person.

BTW the link you posted on Corvette Forums, you clearly didn't read, the first guy complained and then dozens of members chimed in with positive stories, and a few complaints.

Not everyone here like you wants to spend 260+ per rim from Achtung or whatever is. Most B5's are over 10yrs old now. Add the cost of tires to that and you've just spent a pretty sizable portion of the total value of the car.

All I really want to drive home here, is READ EVERYTHING and make your own judgement. I've bought things that had some bad reviews to find great quality products. The problem with the internet is, not everyone takes the time to talk about the positive, but damn be sure people who have a bad experience will make a review.

Last edited by mikekey; 05-20-2010 at 11:45 PM.
Old 06-02-2010, 02:28 PM

Those are really good looking Mikekey

Old 06-15-2010, 01:21 PM

very nice

Old 07-15-2010, 02:06 PM

authentic

Quick Reply: 19" R8 Rep WHEELS