Go Back  AudiForums.com > Audi Models > All Other Audi Models
weird approach outside the Apple store... >

weird approach outside the Apple store...

weird approach outside the Apple store...

Old 10-31-2008, 04:24 PM
Default weird approach outside the Apple store...

Any guesses as to what this might be? Me and 3 friends were standing outside the Apple store in NYC when a woman in her mid 20's (we're 19-22) comments on my friend's jeans (they were plain). Then she brings up things like football and the subway. My friend with the jeans is shy so she turned her attention to another friend. She points out the building behind the apple store and says she works there.. blah blah. She asks my friend for his number, a week later, today, he's walking out in a suit to meet her somewhere.
The whole thing from the beginning was weird, it felt like she was giving a powerpoint presentation when talking to us. I'm thinking she was doing some guerrilla-style market research, that, or she's a scientologist.