Archive - Interior/Electrical/Stereo List your Interior/Electrical/Stereo parts for sale here.

F/S - New ski sack from my Cold Weather Package

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2008, 02:18 AM
1st Gear
Default F/S - New ski sack from my Cold Weather Package

I have a brand new- never used - Ski sack from my cold weather package on a 2008 Audi A3. I would guess this would fit any Audi, the only thing being specific is that it does come with a seat belt latch toclip intoa rear seat belt holder.

This is black nylon with the Audi Logo on each side ofit. I think it says it could hold up to six sets of skis, it's a bigbag, but I don't knowhow you could fit thatmanythrough your center slot. In any case, this is a high-quality bag, nylon is strong with an extra layer in the points that could get punctured. There is a shoulder strap to carry it out of the car, and a wrap around belt that does clip into a rear seat belt to keep it snug.

I'm selling this because I've got two of them, my 2007 Audi A3 was stolen and totaled, then I purchased a 2008 with cold weather, and now I've got this extra bag. (as well as floor mats-see other post).

I live in Northern California. Respond to this post to let me know if you are interested. I'm thinking around $125, free shipping to the lower 48?

Old 04-24-2008, 10:25 AM
Default RE: F/S - New ski sack from my Cold Weather Package

Hey Man, get any hits on the ski sack?