Archive - Want to Buy Looking for someone to buy from a vendor or a private owner?

WTB: Looking for an S4

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2008, 05:25 PM
1st Gear
Default WTB: Looking for an S4

hey eveyone!!

So, I am looking to buy an audi S4 that is in good condition and has no tranny problems. Also something that has pretty low miles. I am willing to spend around 16,000. So, if you have anything or know of anyone please let me know!!

Thanks,

Old 06-18-2008, 03:39 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: WTB: Looking for an S4

Here is my S4 that I'm selling:
http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/car/715000411.html

Old 06-22-2008, 09:43 AM
Administrator

There are two of them here in town for sale that I know of (in Binghamton, NY - not sure if you're willing to travel). One is a silver/black 6-speed with roughly 80k miles on it, and has OEM wheels with summer tires and a set of winter wheel/tires as well. Not sure about options, but it does have the cold weather package with seat heaters. It's being sold by a coworker of mine. He's asking $14k for it, but I'm not sure about the current resale value on the S4, so that may be fair, or it may be high - I'm not sure. Being at 80k miles, you could ask about the timing belt service and if it's not done, use that as a bargaining chip. I know he's replaced wheel bearings and I think control arms (known issues on all B5 chassis cars), but other than that he's had no problems. The car is bone stock too - kind of rare to find that these days. It appears to be in excellent condition inside and out - I've not noticed a single flaw in the car. It's very well kept.

The second is an S4 tip that was hit from the rear a few years ago. It was rebuilt very nicely and repainted with Viper red (original color was silver). It also has a black interior, and appears to be in very nice shape. That one is for sale at an independent used car dealership locally. I've bought two cars from that same dealership and recommend them happily as far as being easy to work with and being up-front about the cars they sell. It's called New World Motors, and if you want to find them, just google "New World Motors Binghamton" and I'm sure they'll come up and can give you more info. If you are interested in that one, a friend of mine is dating the guy that owns the shop where it was rebuilt, so I'm sure I could get you more information on the damage they repaired, if you're serious about the car.

Old 07-08-2008, 11:33 PM
1st Gear

i have a silver 2000 s4 80,000miles new tranny 11,000 obo

Old 10-04-2017, 01:17 PM
1st Gear

Hi Everyone My friend an Audi A4 which is currently on a lease and I chose DSR Leasing https://dsrleasing.com/car-listings/...payment%5B%5D= for this. They are the best at car leasing and I can tell you they provide the best deals also! I am very satisfied with mine and I feel lucky as I found the best!