Archive - Wheels/Brakes/Suspension List your Wheels/Brakes/Suspension parts for sale within.

FS 18" Flik Wasp wheels with tires

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2009, 02:56 PM
Administrator
Default FS 18" Flik Wasp wheels with tires

I think it's time for a change so I'm offering up my 18" Flik Wasp wheels for sale. They're 7.5" wide with the A4/S4/A6 offset and bolt patterns (5x112, +35). They'll fit all 96-01 A4 series cars and other models and years as well.*

The spokes are gunmetal and the wheels have a polished lip about 2" deep. They're a simulated multipiece look with the rim rivets although the wheels are one-piece. Flik centercaps and a set of lugs are included.*

Tires are 225-40ZR18 all around. A matched set of Michelin Pilot Sport tires are up front. The rears are running different tires (I'll update this with make of tire when I get outside and look after work) and the tires are in great shape with a lot of life left (I'd estimate in the 60% remaining area).*

The rim lips have the usual minor curb marks here or there and one spoke was scratched by an idiot when he mounted the tire but otherwise they look great. All four are straight, no bends, zero air pressure leaks.

I'm posting from my iPhone so I can't add additional pics at hhis minute but these are the wheels in my sig below and there are likely more pics in my album.*

If you're interested PM me and we can talk. I'm asking $425 for all that I mentioned above (which is less than I paid last year for these, and the tires on them now are superior to those that i got with them), and will drive a reasonable distance to meet you and hand them over if you want to get them in person. I'd rather not ship if possible but I will do so at your expense. Soon as there's a committed buyer the wheels come off the car for final cleanup and will be ready for you to take possession.

Thanks,*
Jeremy

Old 06-30-2009, 03:29 PM
Administrator

Forgot to mention, hubcentric rings are included as well.