Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

A3 almost hit

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2007, 05:22 AM
2nd Gear
Default A3 almost hit

Well I almost got hit today. This lady from two lanes over decided that she needs to make a right turn at the intersection. She and I was 10 yards from the intersection and she darts over thinking all the lanes are clear. So she went for it body roll and all which forced me to slam on my brakes causing all four wheels to lock into ABS mode. I quickly replied with horns blaring and tried to cool myself down but then I saw the cell phone glued to her ear.[:@]I decided to skip my regular route and follow her to give her my piece of mind. After about 1/10 of a mile she makes a right turn on a red light without yielding and basically was inches away from getting rear ended by a big DHL truck. I swear he locked all 6 of his tires too and set his horns blaring.

Fortuantly this cooled me down as I realized she's probably not going to be around much longer. [:-]

I really wish I had laser guided rockets on my car []

Old 01-26-2007, 02:44 PM
Default RE: A3 almost hit

ORIGINAL: A3Night
I really wish I had laser guided rockets on my car []
LOL -------> ME TOO!

Sorry to hear that you were targeted for destruction this morning, but I'm glad you escaped unharmed! It would be nice if you had your ride looking pretty for the GTG in a couple days. Bringing a Chevy Cobalt rental wouldn't do.

Cheers!

Old 01-26-2007, 11:22 PM
SoCal Crew Member

Same thing happens to me at least twice a week. The problem is, a driver's license is just too easy to get in the U.S.; any moron can get one.

Old 01-27-2007, 05:03 PM
1st Gear

Can hardly wait for 2008 when hands free cell activity will be the law in California for all non-commercial drivers.

Old 01-28-2007, 11:41 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: JohnS1

Can hardly wait for 2008 when hands free cell activity will be the law in California for all non-commercial drivers.
why aren't commercial drivers covered under this law? That's retarded. Commercial drivers shouldn't be above the law.