Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

A3 DSG in the 1/4 mile

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2007, 12:13 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: A3 DSG in the 1/4 mile

mmmmmffffff

Must be 2 centuries of losing war, we know how to start them but know how to finish them. At least, we have learned how to cope. We let other people get in trouble and point fingers afterwards trying to remain neutral while trying to get some money from arms sales under the table. Typical things.

Compensating? Nope - I know I have to feed your big US ego so you guys feel better. If you ask me, the question was well asked but not oriented to the right person. And we know about your metro-sexual, fairy orientation already Chef:
ORIGINAL: Chef
Ahhh...now I feel like having a group hug.
<snip>
See, I have proof! Here is another:
Well, we are kind of metro-sexual in LA, so we do get in touch with our feminine side
<snip>
You can see yourself from this thread page 2 and 3 I believe: https://www.audiforums.com/m_536766/tm.htm - I just wanted to make certain we keep track so you do not go on changing past posts or something…

I’ll give you compensating!

Old 06-06-2007, 12:58 PM
1st Gear

Stay tuned to see how chef talks his way out of those previous statements!

Old 06-06-2007, 02:59 PM

LOL

You took those out of context. If I dug far enough through old threads and cutting out the parts I wanted,then I could get you confessing to the murder of JFK while you were molesting a pregnant cow in your sleep. Not fair! LMAO

Cheers!

Old 06-06-2007, 04:27 PM
1st Gear

I'm Canadian, you are all inferior.

[sm=trust_me.gif]

Old 06-06-2007, 04:29 PM

ORIGINAL: JohnS1

Stay tuned to see how chef talks his way out of those previous statements!
well, i gotta say that his response was reasonablyadequate.

Old 06-06-2007, 06:06 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: olivier

smarsenal - I already have to suffer Chef but at least he is Irish and thus from the right side of the Atlantic but insult me with a Canadian French parrot? That is the worst insult I have received yet on this forum and I have received a lot (mostly from Chef). I would not stand for this and demand reparation. I have seen the car you drive and remember a discussion on Evo vs. A3 with a certain someone who shall remain nameless so we cannot take tothe road, so the only way to resolve this is good old fashioned 18th century duel[sm=violent053.gif].

*** slap *** this is I slapping you with my virtual glove!

Signed

The Guillotine Man
LOL, I'm actually part French myself (my dad is French and German). I just can't do that duel thing though ( too ghey) LOL!! I'm partial to the track idea!!
BTW, I ducked the internet "slap", and you hit my dog. That's just low man!!

Old 06-06-2007, 08:03 PM
1st Gear

You took those out of context. If I dug far enough through old threads and cutting out the parts I wanted,then I could get you confessing to the murder of JFK while you were molesting a pregnant cow in your sleep. Not fair! LMAO
Did I hear a serenade [sm=violin.gif]? A bunch of[sm=icon_blah.gif] excuses…

Out of context? Well, to be honest, I only looked at threads since I joined which was 2 months ago, what else would I find if I looked deeper??? I actually do not want to know!...

And who told you about me and JFK??? I am going to have my people investigate this… Furthermore, and unless you were wearing a cow costume at the time, nobody knows about that other incident… Oops, it was a costume! It was you!

ORIGINAL: eltonsi
What hey? Did you say something? Hey. Canadian hey? Other inferior hey? You probably have some French in you too, hey. A little arrogant hey? A French trait hey!
At least you are not French Canadians… Damn half breeds, I can’t even understand them and they have the gall to tell me I have an accent when they can’t even speak the language! Sorry, little rant.

ORIGINAL: smarsenal
LOL, I'm actually part French myself (my dad is French and German). I just can't do that duel thing though ( too ghey) LOL!! I'm partial to the track idea!!
BTW, I ducked the internet "slap", and you hit my dog. That's just low man!!
Smarsenal, because our roots are identical (my father is both French and German) I will un-slap you ***unslap*** my sincere apologies to the dog, never intended to. I would not stoop so low. Collateral damage??? Sorry again, I would never do anything to an animal, a chef or a chef in a cow costume, yes, a dog, no… Sorry Chef, could not resist!

Old 06-06-2007, 08:29 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: olivier
ORIGINAL: eltonsi
What hey? Did you say something? Hey. Canadian hey? Other inferior hey? You probably have some French in you too, hey. A little arrogant hey? A French trait hey!
At least you are not French Canadians… Damn half breeds, I can’t even understand them and they have the gall to tell me I have an accent when they can’t even speak the language! Sorry, little rant.
It's "eh" you cow f#cker! [sm=laughat.gif]

And sorry, I have no french in me, 100% Chinese. [sm=kissykissy.gif]

Old 06-06-2007, 08:33 PM
1st Gear

Man you guys crashed the pic... now only in thumnail form and can't link it here.

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:...ges/cowsex.jpg

FYI, I did not draw this. Google "cow sex". [sm=innoc.gif]

Old 06-07-2007, 12:16 AM
1st Gear

eltonsi - you have way too much free time.

NI HAO MA, WO SHI FAGUOREN - that is allI remember from my chineese class...Not all but sadly, basically all...
I found this online which should suffice for now: Qin wode pigu 亲我的屁股 eh (happy now)

friends?

Quick Reply: A3 DSG in the 1/4 mile