Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

Another A3 FNG

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2007, 11:29 PM
Default Another A3 FNG

Happy holidays to everyone,Merry Christmas to me! Picked up my 08 A3 2.0 DSG S-line and I love this little car. I ordered the 18" wheels even though they are not my favorite wheels, but easy to clean. Got the I-pod interface and that's it (couldn't afford any more options).

Traded my 04 GTO 6-speed in,very hard to let that one go. Don't regret it though. My GTO would absolutely smoke this car, but this car is still very fun to drive and has so many more features.Plus great gas mileage.

My only complaint so far is the road noise is a little high with the 18's. It came with Michellin Exalto PE2's on it which I think I can find something better after they wear out.
Other than that I love the car.

See Ya!

Old 12-21-2007, 11:37 PM
Default RE: Another A3 FNG

Congrats and welcome!

The car is a ball to drive EVERYDAY! You'll like the move, even better if you at least chip the car. I bet you'd feel like it wasn't such a big step down in power than the GTO. The high torque in the engine with mods makes it feel much faster than it actually is. But it's still a blast.

Cheers!

Old 12-23-2007, 06:27 PM
Default RE: Another A3 FNG

Thanks for the welcome,I don't miss the GTO at all especially shifting in traffic and spinning out on ice in the winter. I also got tired of every punk kid in their lawn mower sounding ricer thinking they could beat me.

Not sure yet if i'm gonna chip this car, I need reliability over speed cause I don't make much money. This is my first turbo car, I have a lot to learn about it still. Reading this forum has helped me a lot already.

See ya!