Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

Change order nearly 3 weeks into order?

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2006, 10:52 PM
1st Gear
Default Change order nearly 3 weeks into order?

Hello all,

I know this is a really stupid question but i was wondering, since i'm really regreting not ordering the Xenon head lights... Would it still be possible to add in the XENON lights?

I layed down the order on the 15th of May, the 10% upfront payment was transferred by the bank on the 16th of May. I really don't want to call the dealer sounding like a complete jackass, so I thought it would be a better shot asking on the forums, where I am a bit less anonymous.

Old 06-04-2006, 11:20 PM
Default RE: Change order nearly 3 weeks into order?

ORIGINAL: __DyNaSTY_X_

Hello all,

I know this is a really stupid question but i was wondering, since i'm really regreting not ordering the Xenon head lights... Would it still be possible to add in the XENON lights?

I layed down the order on the 15th of May, the 10% upfront payment was transferred by the bank on the 16th of May. I really don't want to call the dealer sounding like a complete jackass, so I thought it would be a better shot asking on the forums, where I am a bit less anonymous.
I'm not sure if the dealer can add them on aftermarket or not, but I've seen them on different sites for about $200-$250. It doesn't hurt to give the dealer a call and tell them you have an A3 and would like to add Xenon lights and see what they say.

I'm not sure if you are more or less anonymous here? A call to the dealer seems like a pretty simple solution.

Cheers!

Chef

Old 06-04-2006, 11:50 PM
1st Gear

Well i still don't have the A3, maybe i didn't express myself too well, sorry English isn't my 1st language.

I ordered the Audi A3 about 3 weeks ago. Dealer said it takes roughly 8-9 weeks from when their bank receive the 10% upfront payment, till I get the car handed to me. So i'm thinking my car is still somewhere on the waiting list ready to be made, at this stage?? On the other hand i have payed for what i ordered and signed the contract etc...So i'm thinking coming up and adding something might just be silly, since all the paper work has been done. Also who knows maybe my car is already done and waiting to be transported to me?

I know i could get an aftermarket kit yet if it's still possible to change the order = less hassle, best option

Now i thought, maybe here on the forums some one might had gone through this exact experience (regreting not getting something a few weeks after ordering the car) and could give me a heads up on it.

And yeah i do believe i am less anonymous on here, in comparison to giving the guy who sold me the car a call and sounding like a jackass. [8D]

Anyhow thanks a lot for your reply, i guess if no 1 has gone through this experience i should just give him a call n see what he says.

Old 06-05-2006, 12:34 AM
cur
1st Gear

just give the dealers a call
i highly doubt your car is ANYWHERE in progress yet