Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

Dealers in Washington

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2006, 01:46 AM
Default Dealers in Washington

I live just outside of Bellevue Washington. I am looking at purchasing an Audi A3 2.0 Sline 2007 (Sport, Tech, Open Sky, DSG, etc); however, the dealerships just dont seem to be willing work deals. Barrier which is in Bellevue would not come off more than 500 from the MSRP and the other two have only responded to my email inquiries with automatic responses. It is as if they are not interested in selling these things here. Apparently the model I want is not in stock, which might be the problem. Anyone have any experience with dealerships in Washington (State of)? Is it common for Audi's not to have incentives like you find on other vehicles. I am also looking at the comparable Saab and they are currently offering 5000 off MSRP. Every vehicle I have purchased in the past the dealers seem to be more willing to work with the client; especially when I already have financing available.

Anyone use their Costco membership Auto Buying program when purchasing their Audi?

I really like the car, but I dont think I have to make the saleman SALE me the car.

Thanks,

Jeff

Old 11-23-2006, 02:03 AM
Default RE: Dealers in Washington

DON'T buy the Saab!!! You'll regret it!

Keep working on the Audi!!!

Old 11-23-2006, 09:17 PM
pbt
1st Gear

I love, love my A3. Wicked quick and DSG is to die for............ Had a lot of different euro cars and this is the most fun since a 74 Ferrari.

Old 11-24-2006, 09:18 PM

Yes the dealers around here are less than impressive. Its almost like they think you should be greatful they are selling you the car. A friend was going to go up to the dealership in Bellingham to see how they act - which reminds me, I need to ask him how it went

Old 11-25-2006, 12:09 AM

mack73, Yeah, let me know how the Bellingham shop was. I am willing to drive to a shop that is interesting in actually "selling" a car. The A3 does seem to be a fun car to drive. Although, looking at the forums here, I think the Quatro seems to be the recommended car which means I might have to wait until I have more equality in my Sub before trading her in. Quatro is 3 grand more. decissions decissions.

Old 11-25-2006, 12:43 AM
1st Gear

I thought long about the A3 3.2 Quatro, but since I don't commute a enough in the snow it didn't make economical sense.

Old 11-25-2006, 04:21 AM
1st Gear

I just moved from Bellingham this year and was shopping many of the Audi dealers in the area before leaving. Roger Jobs in B'ham I think is the premier dealer in the area, but very small in terms of most dealers. I did test drive a few vehicles there, they were pretty high pressure, and left a bad taste for me! If you think your going to get much off the sticker price it probably won't happen, but it's worth paying msrp. if you get what your paying for isn't it? I live in Portland now, and deal with Sunset Imports out of Beaverton which is an Audi / Porshe dealer. The experience I have had with them thus far has been amazing which I'm assuming is pretty constant with Audi dealerships, they are the largest dealer I have seen including Seattle. Although you won't get the tax break unless your a resident they may be worth checking out. If you think you may be interested in going to Beaverton I could recommend a great guy down here. I looked into the Costco program as well, Roger Jobs wasn't part of the program, but said they would match the price. which apparently is 500 over dealer price, but I sure didn't get that, I found that with Audi's what is on the sticker is what you pay. I know what you mean about the salesman not "selling" the car, it seemed I knew just as much if not more than many of the salesmen when I was shopping....Good luck in your quest...