Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

My "new" A3 3.2

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2010, 10:25 PM
1st Gear
Default My "new" A3 3.2

While not new to these forums, I'm new to the A3. I picked it up CPO a few months ago. It's technically my wife's car, but I drive it every chance I get. Which is saying a lot of the A3 b/c my car is a 2006 330i with every option/package available. I thought nothing (with a reasonable price) was going to put a smile on my fact like my 330 does. But this A3 is one fun little ride. The handling is taught, the steering is responsive, the shifts are almost instantaneous and the 3.2 exhaust note is heavenly. I'm preaching to the choir.

I had a 2002 A4 3.0, sport pkg, 6 MT a few years ago. That 220 hp V6 was a slouch compared to this A3. It's hard to believe 30 hp can make that much of a difference. The A3 must be a lot lighter and have better gearing??

My wife had an MDX before this and we realized that we didn't need anything nearly that big. I'm so glad I sold that school bus and picked up the A3. Thought I'd post a pic and say hi. New front bumper filler plate (sans license plate bracket) is on the way soon. Oh and my wife already managed to scuff a wheel so I'll be making a trip to the alloy wheel repair shop soon. This car is mint and I'd like to keep it that way, for a while at least.

Attached Thumbnails My "new" A3 3.2-dsc_0001.jpg  
Old 07-25-2010, 11:31 AM
1st Gear

Nice bro, like the white. I have a 2008 A3 3.2. Love it.