Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

New car!

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2007, 12:06 PM
Default New car!

Just picked up a 2003(53) reg A3 2.0 fsi sport. Seems a nice car to drive so far.....however doing a little research i would like to modify it subtley. I'm thinking along the lines of the 'Vortex' front spoiler and skirts (anyone know who stocks these, or is it just Audi?) and some 19" wheels (prob Rs6 reps)....Also would love to upgrade to Xenon(where to get and how much? need projector lenses obvs?)....and leather!

Would love your input on my ideas and help on where to get started and stuff together.

thanks.

Scott

Newcastle

Old 11-16-2007, 02:29 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: New car!

Congrats on the new car! I know you said it's a 2003, but do you know if it's a first gen (older body style, '96-'03) or a second gen (new style, '03-present)? Most of the people on here are in the US and we only got the second gen A3, starting in '06. If your car is the newer body style, I can help you out on finding some of the stuff you're looking for, but if it's a first gen I'm pretty much clueless.

Old 11-16-2007, 04:18 PM

haha...oops! It's 2nd gen pre facelift (oct 2003)

cheers BAmF!

Scott

Old 11-17-2007, 03:58 PM
2nd Gear

There is another forum that has been referenced here a few times that is mostly populated by Audi owners on your side of the pond, I can't remember exactly what it's called but it's a fairly popular site. I looked at it once and it seemed to have as much, if not more, traffic on the A3 board as this site. Maybe you could find it through Google.

Good luck, I hope you find what you're looking for! [sm=icon_cheers.gif]