Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

NEW Chip Tuning in DFW area

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 11:11 PM
1st Gear
Default NEW Chip Tuning in DFW area

If your interested in chipping your Audi or VW, let me know. For the first time you can get O.CT tuning here in Dallas area. Without a doubt the smoothest results out there. Some chip companies push the limits of the car or make it undpredictable to drive, not O.CT. And as far as Torque...I have not seen better Torque results from any other tuning company. Just did my 2008 2.0...it is amazing. Your welcome to test it out. One other thought, would your rather have an American company tuning your European car or an European company tuning your European car.

Old 10-29-2007, 11:18 PM
Default RE: NEW Chip Tuning in DFW area

Okay. Usually I'd just call SPAM and keep moving. What's your gain from this post??? Also, just putting generic statements out there is really tacky. Not a good way to gain support on a forum, because you just end up looking like a snake oil peddling fool.

Cheers!

Old 10-30-2007, 12:01 AM
1st Gear

no snake oil here and no disrespect to any other chipping companies out there that provide REAL Good results. Just trying to reach those in the DFW area that want the increase. peace...and thanks for the forum advice.

Old 10-30-2007, 12:09 AM

No problem. Information is what this forum is about, but we are very skeptical of a newbie coming on and posting about AWESOME new products. There is no credibility there at all. I would argue that you are either totally excited about your new chip tune and swept by the salesman that hooked you up, or you are somehow in a position to obtain gain from people using this product. Personally, I've seen cars with REVO, APR, GIAC, and Neuspeed tuning. Each is a little different and all perform very well, and have a very linear power curve with no reported mechanical problems that I'm aware. That makes me very skeptical of your initial post. If you want to be part of the community, then welcome. Just hang around, make some friends, post some useful information, and your credibility will increase. There is a LOT you can gain from being here since you have a brand new A3.

Welcome.

Cheers!

Old 10-30-2007, 12:09 AM
1st Gear

one more thing, I do have to apologize for the car-salesman-like post. I am just stupid excited about the flash on my new 2008.

Old 10-30-2007, 12:38 AM

I figured that was the case after your second post. The car is totally different with the chip tuning. And, It can get a lot better with just a little more investment. LOL

Careful, the mod bug is very dangerous.

Cheers!

Old 10-30-2007, 10:30 AM
1st Gear

no kidding on the more investment. exhaust and short shifter are on the way.

Old 10-31-2007, 03:57 AM
2nd Gear

You could probably gain a bit of credibility by offering up some numbers and maybe a web link.

For anyone who is interested, here ya go: http://www.oct-tuning.com/index.php (courtesy of The Google).

Stage 3 is advertised as 261 HP / 360 Nm of torque (read: 265.49 lb/ft) with a +/- 5% variance. This sounds pretty much in-line with all the other tunes on the market.

sven- you may also want to post in the Regional section (if you haven't already). A lot of people look there for local shops, and it looks like O.CT offers programs for other models as well.

Old 10-31-2007, 01:33 PM
1st Gear

thank BAMF. The oct-tuning.com website is pretty informative. I didn't want to overload the forum with various charts , etc... But I can email anyone more info independently. They are the largest tuner in Europe and are conservative in their #'s which are based on 91 oct. Looking at the#'sthey are consistent with other tuners but their curve is different which to me is what makes their tuning great.