Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

Saw Raslion? or another?

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2007, 02:12 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Saw Raslion? or another?

ORIGINAL: RasLion

ORIGINAL: olivier

I hate you guys.... There is noone around with A3 [sm=smiley11.gif][sm=smiley11.gif][sm=smiley11.gif], I saw a total of 2 cars in the streets in the last 3 months and none from AF... I feel alone [sm=smiley19.gif][sm=smiley19.gif][sm=smiley19.gif]
Hey man look on the bright side... I still have family in Clearwater/St Pete and I sometimes contemplate moving back because its SOO much cheaper than Orange County. If I did move back I'd be somewhere in the Tampa Bay area

Oh... and LA sucks... Orange County is MUCH better
WHAT!!!!!!!

Old 05-19-2007, 03:09 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: RasLion

Oh... and LA sucks... Orange County is MUCH better
You know RasLion I kept waiting for somebody to quote the old Highlander line: "There can only be one!"
So what makes Orange County so much better......the lack of a breeze? [sm=lol.gif]

Old 05-20-2007, 01:44 PM

Hmmm...I live right up on the ocean and fully enjoy my location in the LA AREA. Maybe I'm missing something that OC has, like baby dolls with plastic parts and houses that all look the same??? LOL Actually, I'm just kidding. Personally, I would rather live in San Diego over both the LA and OC area. Much much nicer.

Cheers!

Old 05-20-2007, 04:36 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Chef
Hmmm...I live right up on the ocean and fully enjoy my location in the LA AREA. Maybe I'm missing something that OC has, like baby dolls with plastic parts and houses that all look the same??? LOL Actually, I'm just kidding. Personally, I would rather live in San Diego over both the LA and OC area. Much much nicer.
Cheers!
Glad you live close to the ocean in LA area, that makes all the difference in the world temp wise, the same with San Diego. It gets pretty hot in summer a few miles inland in San Diego but the air is so much cleaner. I still always remember over zealous radar cops in San Diego, haha.
Further north of LA is still Ventura and Oxnard which are nice areas to live!
Cheers!

Old 05-21-2007, 01:45 AM
SoCal Crew Member

OH YEAH, live in San Diego!!!! my neck of the woods!!!!!!!

Old 05-21-2007, 01:41 PM
2nd Gear

I think everyone knows that the East Coast is much better than West Coast !! and as far as the East Coast goes you really can't beatMaryland!!

Old 05-21-2007, 05:29 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Swaynest

I think everyone knows that the East Coast is much better than West Coast !! and as far as the East Coast goes you really can't beatMaryland!!
It is a very pretty area with interesting weather changes, I was close to Williamburg recently. So from a culture standpoint you can entertain yourself easily. You do have one down side though.....humid weather causes mold which I smelled even staying at one of the better hotels.

Old 05-21-2007, 06:12 PM
1st Gear

I'm from Boston originally and I have also spent many years living in Tampa Bay, Florida. There is definitley more culture on the east coast... in Boston anyways... unless you count the Redneck culture in Florida... [8D]but if you can afford to live in expensive *** Orange County... its pretty darn nice

Old 05-22-2007, 01:07 AM
1st Gear

Ras? What is up busting on Tampa Bay all of a sudden? I thought you were my friend…

Although I can see many manifestations of the special "Redneck culture in Florida" you mentioned, with so few actual Floridians living here, I have to wonder where all of these people came from… Boston? Must be an accent thing! You Bostonian are just Brits in disguise, you can never trust the British! Napoleon found out the hard way.

[sm=joke.gif](to the Brits)

Old 05-22-2007, 03:02 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: olivier

Ras? What is up busting on Tampa Bay all of a sudden? I thought you were my friend…

Although I can see many manifestations of the special "Redneck culture in Florida" you mentioned, with so few actual Floridians living here, I have to wonder where all of these people came from… Boston? Must be an accent thing! You Bostonian are just Brits in disguise, you can never trust the British! Napoleon found out the hard way.

[sm=joke.gif](to the Brits)
Well true... there are a lot of implants in Florida but there are also a lot of native born Floridians. And well... I think you know exactly what I am talking about when I mention the rednecks there... lets not play coy

But dont get me wrong. Tampa Bay is an up and coming area economically and if you like nice beaches and warm weather then thats the place for you. California beaches pale in comparison to Florida Beaches.

Fun Fact: It was the Bostonian Paul Revere who warned the country that the british were attacking which helped round up the minutemen of BOSTON to fight them off [sm=americanasmiley.gif]